MX UNLEASHED MOTOCROSS
NFL FEVER 2004
PROJECT GOTHAM RACING 1
GHOST RECON ISLAND THUNDER
HIGH HEAT MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
FIGHT NITE 2004
TIGER WOODS 2004
MADDEN 2004

if your interested in any of the games just send me a PM an a offer an i'll get back to ya. btw im in windsor, i'll accept money orders an games will be shipped out using canada post. Please help a fellow poker player get this bankroll up

Comments

• ok ok since no 1 wants there buy 3 get 1 free
    these are real games in the cases except for madden
  • Not to break your balls or anything but what you are doing is illegal. You can only back up games you own, so if you are selling them off then you have to remove the back ups.
    BigBoss wrote:
    Sup Yall

I got xbox games that i don't need anymore since Im backing up my games so im sellin off my games here is the list:

NBA LIVE 2005
    NCAA FOOTBALL 2005
    MAX PAYNE 2
    NBA STREET V2
    STAR WARS KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC 1
    MX UNLEASHED MOTOCROSS
    NFL FEVER 2004
    PROJECT GOTHAM RACING 1
    GHOST RECON ISLAND THUNDER
    HIGH HEAT MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL
    FIGHT NITE 2004
    TIGER WOODS 2004
    MADDEN 2004

if your interested in any of the games just send me a PM an a offer an i'll get back to ya. btw im in windsor, i'll accept money orders an games will be shipped out using canada post. Please help a fellow poker player get this bankroll up
  • that really has nothin to do with me tryin to sell games I don't play anymore but I edited the post
  • How much for Tiger Woods?
  • Snoman wrote:
    How much for Tiger Woods?

$25 an i'll pay for the shipping an i'll throw in High heat baseball or nfl fever for another $15
  • So are these the legit discs or burnt copies?
  • real cd's all have the orginal cases except for tiger woods I got that used from blockbuster an they didn't have the orginal case for it. If ur interested I can take pics of them with my webcam

all these games are in mint working condition
  • 20 for tiger, you pay shipping?
  • ok sounds good
    check ur hotmail email i just sent u an email