Play poker to receive FREE gifts like iPODs, XBOXs, and PS2s...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Visit Pokerfamous.com to see details on how to qualify for GREAT FREE GIFTS like poker chipsets and game systems. Simply join and play a minimum number of hands and then--whether you're up or down--you win a great prize. Go and see for yourself!

:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Maybe I missed it, but what are the requirements? are they the same no matter which gift I want?

ex.

Choose from 4 options:
    Option 1: FREE VIDEO GAME of your choice.
    Option 2: TWO FREE DVD Movies of your choice.
    Option 3: FREE GAME SYSTEM of your choice (XBOX or PS2).
    Option 4: FREE Apple iPOD MINI.
  • to see details on how to qualify for GREAT FREE GIFTS
    what's the catch? :confused:
  • "Play 100 raked hands at $0.50-1.00 or greater stakes tables to qualify for your promotion. See participating online pokerroom for more rake details."

I find it hard to believe that 100 raked hands gets you a PS2 or an XBOX...

" Products offered are subject to availability and may not be exactly as shown on website. Pokerfamous reserves the right to approve or disapprove any requests for dvds, video games or any other item requested. "

Does this mean they had 1 xbox...and 1 ps2...and everyone else gets a DVD Movie?
  • You know its too good to be true if you can choose between either

1 video game or 2 dvds vs 1 game system or an ipod mini.

hmm, which one should I choose?
  • subject to availability...

suckers, the line forms to the left!
  • they has different things to do also to get different things

like for the xbox or ps2
    OPTION 3: Receive a FREE MICROSOFT XBOX or SONY PLAYSTATION 2.
    Register at Fastpoker.com. Deposit a minimum of USD$75 and play a minimum of 100 raked hands. Refer 3 people who must each complete the specific requirements.

an this
    OPTION 4: Receive a FREE Apple iPOD MINI.
    Register at Fastpoker.com. Deposit a minimum of USD$75 and play a minimum of 100 raked hands. Refer 5 people who must each complete the specific requirements.

found the catch
  • Pokerfamous would be happy to answer any questions anyone may have.

Some comments:

1. We have a grand supply of Xboxs, PS2, iPod Minis, etc. The term "subject to
    availablility" is merely to protect Pokerfamous from instances (such as Xmas time) where supply is low and minimal and we may ship a week or so later, or if a manufacturer discontinues a product prior to us filling all our orders.

2. Your prizes are related to the pokerroom you choose to play in. We have a different contract obligation with each pokerroom, so the value of each prize fluctuates based on our contract.

3. You can call referrals a 'catch', if you choose. However, considering the gifts offered by Pokerfamous and the minimal participation required, it's hardly a catch. An idea: Play together with some friends and use the iPod or Xbox as a group birthday gift. If you win at the tables then not only will the gift have cost you nothing, but you'll make money. You can even strike a deal with your friends to pool your overall wins and losses. Playing a few hours of poker and recruiting some friends to do so is quite 'catchless' and quite simple really.

4. The only catch is the you must follow the instructions laid out on the website. You must not have played at the respective pokerroom before (neither as a real money player nor play money player), you must click through the banners at Pokerfamous.com, download the software from the pokerroom, install it on your PC and open an account.

Cheers and enjoy!

Regards,
    The Pokerfamous Team
  • I wrote to pokerfamous.com to get some more clarification on their promos. Check it out:
    Hello,

With promotion 1 you will always be guaranteed the video game or dvds. If you have signed up for an iPod and could not meet the requirements then let us know and we will send you your prize based on any requirements you have met up to that point. For instance, if you signed up for an iPod and only refered 3 people, we will send you the Xbox or PS2. At the very least, you will receive the video game or dvds of your choice.

Thank You,
    The PokerFamous Team

Original Message
    To: questions@pokerfamous.com
    Sent: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 09:40:10 -0500
    Subject: Promotion Questions

Hi There,

With your promotion 1 option. What happens if I choose the iPod option and
    don't fill the quota of referrals. Does that mean I don't get anything?

Thanks

So the catch really is simply that in order to get the bigger prizes you have to refer more people. You will always get the base prize guaranteed. I will definitely try this out.
  • You are absolutely right. Thank you for your business.

Regards,
    The Pokerfamous Team
  • Posting on this site has appeared to generate a small amount of business. Thank you to all who took the initiative. Cheers.

Regards,
    The Pokerfamous Team
    Real Perks. Real Value.
  • Does anyone have any feedback about the site? Any contributions would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Regards,
    The Pokerfamous Team
    Real Perks. Real Value.
  • :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:

Hi,
    Now when you sign up for promotion 3, you receive a 500-piece Ace/Jack poker chipset!
    See Pokerfamous for details.
  • I'd take advantage of this in a heartbeat if it werent for the referals. I dont have enough friends who play poker to make it worth my while to get a PS2 or Xbox. If the raked hand requirements were used instead of referals I'd be all over it.

Red
  • SocietyRed wrote:
    I'd take advantage of this in a heartbeat if it werent for the referals. I dont have enough friends who play poker to make it worth my while to get a PS2 or Xbox. If the raked hand requirements were used instead of referals I'd be all over it.

Red

:diamond:
    The Famouspoints program will be implemented by midyear, but in the meantime you can contact Pokerfamous via the website or at questions@pokerfamous.com and request the Famouspoints program. This will allow for the accumulation of points based on rakes that can be used to redeem excellent prizes. Cheers.
    Regard,
    The Pokerfamous Team
    Real Perks. Real Value.
    :diamond: