PCA Main Event Sweat Thread

This event is one I find exciting as we all have friends playing for some huge dough. Since we all check the live reporting at PokerNews.com at different times, be nice if anyone posts any good updates as then they go to my phone at work via notification lol. Easier for some of us anyway.

From PFC we have playing:

Steve Tripp ~ BetrThanPhil (Starting 1b)
Todd Hunter ~ SickCards (49th of 217 end of day, 418 started 1a)
Jacob Meyer ~ Vekked (?)

Anyone else?

Then of course

Wywrot, Leah, McDonald etc......

Comments

• Vekked played Day 1a

He bagged 18,300 chips
  • BTP is @ 50k+ after first break i believe....
  • via twitter
    BTP wrote:
    36575 at 2nd break. Went down to 30k got it back up. Playing really well so far.
  • Newton's Cradle is in motion. :D

BTP wrote:
    Was up to 57k. Down to 20k after check jamming river in a 3bet pot on a k965k board. He called with jj
  • via twitter
    BTP wrote:
    Busto in ME. 30 min before end of day 1. Booooo! 5k 8max tomorrow!
  • Any word on Vekked? Todd is at TV table, coasting up and down between 50-80k.
    Mizrachi on his table. @TJH_ on Twitter
  • Busto for me, lost most of my chips AQo < 86s AIPF against some tard, grinded another couple hours before busting J9s < 55 AIPF :(.
  • And Todd is bust. Go Buck, Xuan, Eric...was really hoping for the "little guys" on this one.
  • Xuan is sitting at 216k going into day 3. Wes must be pretty excited if he has a piece of her.
  • Xuan is sitting at 216k going into day 3. Wes must be pretty excited if he has a piece of her.

Negative. I wished I did tho..missed the boat on it
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Negative. I wished I did tho..missed the boat on it
    :(

I managed to get a piece. Hoping for a deep run today.
  • They are now in the money
  • if PokerNews.com is on the ball with chipcounts and players lists, looks like you have almost doubled up already, nice BAP!
  • Xuan has made it to day 4. Not sure of official chip count by last check showed her with 680k and sitting in 11th
  • Official Chip counts show Xuan sitting 16th with 680k in chips
  • Yeah, I had saw on 2+2 that you had got a piece Steve. It's nice you have already made money on the BAP and are freerolling the package. Hopefully you get a larger payday though ;).
  • Yeah, I had saw on 2+2 that you had got a piece Steve. It's nice you have already made money on the BAP and are freerolling the package. Hopefully you get a larger payday though ;).

I am not going to get any work done today as I will be glued to updates :)
  • Down to 35 players, she is sitting in 11th with 300k above average :).
  • Wes must be pretty excited if he has a piece of her.

Must . . . resist. So . . . tempted. :D
  • Onto day 5
    They play down to final table tomorrow

Xuan sitting in 14th out of 24 players left with 1,082,000 chips
  • BOOM

Xuan just eliminated a player and is chip leader with 4.4 million chips

13 players left
  • wow GOGOGO, what a huge sweat for you Steve lol that's so sick!
  • Might I ask what % you have at stake here ? Just makes it more exciting to know how much money you may win here.
  • I only have 1% of her total PCA Package which included side events, which I think she only played 1 side event before The Main Started.
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    I only have 1% of her total PCA Package which included side events, which I think she only played 1 side event before The Main Started.

You're in great shape for a nice payday. Now she just has to ship this thing !
  • 1%? Nice score, regardless of the outcome.
  • Steve kerr having a heart attack right now.:wink2:
  • what are the payouts?
  • gta poker wrote: »
    what are the payouts?

1 2,000,000
    2 1,275,000
    3 755,000
    4 600,000
    5 468,000
    6 364,000
    7 260,000
    8 156,400