Paradise Poker

are the deposits instant?
how about withdrawal? via neteller :confused:

how are the players compared to other sites like partypoker or pokerstars? :confused:

Comments

• are the deposits instant?
    how about withdrawal? via neteller :confused:

how are the players compared to other sites like partypoker or pokerstars? :confused:

Deposits, withdrawls are very good. I haven't been there lately, but they were always instant. Support was incredibly good and on par, if not better than stars. But I can't comment since they've been sold.

I played there for two years and thought it was the best site out there. For some reason, I stopped winning there. Not sure why. But, it prompted me to go to Party. I've been back a few times, and still find it very hard to make any reasonable profit. I've noticed some more prominent players leaving there as well. JarleAA (100/200 at stars) is no longer there, as well as many others. It must mean the money's dried up there.

Mostly, there are excellent players at all levels. So, this might have something to do with it. However, I really didn't notice anything that drastically different from when I was winning there. I try not to figure these things out -- just go to a game I can beat.

Cheers
    magi
  • Instant Deposit: Yes
    Neteller Cashouts: 48 hours

Never play RG there, only 1 MTT. My RG fun is only @ PP/EP
  • Ive never had any problems with deposits or cashouts. Always prompt.

There are some pretty good players there. I would rank it close to or even with Stars for the level of play. You won't find the same sort of lose games that you find at Pacific, or one of the Party skins.
  • Paul3221 wrote:
    You won't find the same sort of lose games that you find at Pacific, or one of the Party skins.
    how about their .50/1.00 & 1/2 games?
  • i played alot of 1/2 and .50/1.00...if you play tight and pick your tables right (high flop % and large pots preferably) you could do okay..ive always managed to cash profit out of this site, but it does dry up a bit from time to time and, thats when i take my break then a month or 2 later i may try again for a bit and do the same...

I like there interface, one of the best ones out there imo.
    cashouts quick just like everyone said.
  • how about their .50/1.00 & 1/2 games?

I normally play NL there, but I just took a look at the lobby. For $.50/$1, the % of people seeing the flop is in the mid to high 30%'s range. For $1/$2, the highest flop percentage on a full table right now is 29%.

Compare this to Pacific, where the average flop % is >60% on both $.50/$1, and $1/$2. I know that this is just one sampling, but it'll give you an idea of the difference in level of play.

Paradise does have some of the nicest software around, and the other players are generally nicer and more mature than other sites if that matters to you.