Port Perry - GBH - March 9th

I have seen some talk on this event in other threads, and I felt the need to open a new thread for everyone playing in this tournament.

Not to mention this should be the place for TT (trash talking). So I will start!

I am playing, got seat 28 and

Gamblor ----> you should be looking a best 2nd place! :tongue:

Comments

• Well i went an registered for the event today. I'm officially #8 on the waiting list, but i'm informed that i should be fine since they've already had 6 people back out and take their money back (yahhhh for people blowing their bankroll and needing the money back :))

they told me i should be fine, but anyone interested in going to this event should get on the list soon as in before this weekend to have a decent shot.

I've also registered for the April tourney, but felt like an idiot when i realized once driving back that i didn't get on the waiting list for the feb tourney ... oh well
  • Gamblor ----> you should be looking a best 2nd place!
    You're right. First place is all locked up.
  • Well, that backfired...
  • I am on the GBH waiting list (20) for the Feb. 9 tournament. What are my chance of getting in the tournament?
  • I am on the GBH waiting list (20) for the Feb. 9 tournament. What are my chance of getting in the tournament?

Chance are not good for the Feb 9 with you 20 on the list. Usually only around 10 make it.
  • assuming i get in from the waiting list i have dibs on going out 75th. That's not so embarassing as to be one of the first dozon out, but still gives me plenty of time for the side games, against the likes of other people who are busting out in the first dozon of the tourney :)
  • To give all you guys a fair chance I propose a chop right now. Give me 1st thru 3rd money and you guys can split the rest.
  • Scotty or Aces, can you sticky a new post at the top of this thread, where we can have an official list of people attending the CPT event ... i'm wondering how many people actually are going?
  • anyone know how big the lsit is for march 9th? thats my birthday, i wouldnt mind playing a nice tourney like that on my birthday.

thanks,
    johnny