On line Poker

I had a U.S poker stars account. I want to open a Canadian account and am living in Canada. Does poker stars accept pre paid CC ? As all my other cards and bank info is American?

Comments

• texsin wrote: »
    I had a U.S poker stars account. I want to open a Canadian account and am living in Canada. Does poker stars accept pre paid CC ? As all my other cards and bank info is American?

As per many threads on 2+2, to be able to play on Stars you have to establish Canadian residency, ie Canadian id, phone/utility bills, bank account, etc and have your existing Stars account changed... You can not simply come to Canada and start playing...

oh, by the way, welcome Canada, home of the (real) free.. :)
  • I am a dual citizen. I live here and have U.S. citizenship. I was just wondering if I could use a pre-paid card?
    I am a dual citizen. I live here and have U.S. citizenship. I was just wondering if I could use a pre-paid card?

Doesn't matter, if you ever want to cash out though, you have to establish residency... If you just want to fund and donate well then... Do it through Stars support..

So you are a Canadian citizen, have a Canadian bank account, etc?
  • Yes,right. Canadian living here with bank account.
    Yes,right. Canadian living here with bank account.

Then just use moneybookers linked to a US$ bank account. Simplest of all..

Not sure any credit cards work here, except perhaps some vanilla cards perhaps..
  • bmo MC still works for depositing! That's a button I've used many times!
  • They have pokerz on the internetz now!!?!?!
  • Only in civilized countries, Johnnie.
  • I figured it out. I can deposit via intsta debit directly from my account! I have not been on since they shut it all down for Americans.