I don't really need to make this topic but..

I know I didn't do anything wrong here but I have some trolls trolling me so whatever.

I am in the "Sunday Two Grand" On P*s

Blinds are 50/100

I have pocket sixes, I raise to 400.

Big Blind only caller.

Flop is 5 6 8

Villain bets 1500 and has around 700 left.

Could he really have 7 9? I don't think so and seeing as I have a set I put him all in.

He calls and shows the 9 10

and yess.. the turn is a 7

but wait.. the river is.. a jack giving him the ever popular 7 card straight.

Sending me down to around 3200, i've made a slight recover and am now up to 5k... the guy who beat me is now up to 7500 and is sitting out.. with 200 players to go in the money he's a lock for that big 1.60 now >_>

pfft

Comments

• That's one of the sickest beats I ever heard!!! The bb should have respected your 4x open with 6,6 FOR SURE.

GG
  • lol..

damn back down to 5k.. lost a nice pot after getting back to 8 now THAT hand I played bad.
  • Boom!

my pocket 3s hold against suited big slick then aces next hand and I win another nice pot.

Up to 12k and hand for hand complete!

I WON A DOLLAR and 50 CEnts

IM GOING TO TIMS!
  • Some ass just called my raise with queen 8

Queen bloody 8 and he somehow makes his straight.. unbelieveable.. how do they let these players in these tournaments?
  • So I'm all in the Sunday two grand with pocket jacks..against kings and aces.

Jack on the turn.. new chip leader

im so much better than Milo.

But i'm out of the blue and white finished in 58th place.
  • Sometimes, you are just better off saying "lol donkaments" and move on, than rant relentlessly over beats that are standard and creating a thread about it.

Otherwise, you might start sounding like that Philli guy, and no one wants that...
  • Sometimes, you are just better off saying "lol donkaments" and move on, than rant relentlessly over beats that are standard and creating a thread about it.

Otherwise, you might start sounding like that Philli guy, and no one wants that...

lolwut fed.

It's called showing excitement for the game, keep going macke!
  • Slightly above average now.. top 50.

Man forget Tims right now... I'm going to go get a burger combo at Mcdonalds...

Actually....nah I'll still just go to Tims.

Lets see 50k with 1600 blinds.. thats what around 30

OH up to 60 now... flop was 7 5 7.. always been a dream of mine to flop a boat with that hand.