withdrawls

hi everyone im using a moneymart titanium visa to deposit and i wanna use the same card to withdrawl has anyone used this card to withdrawl and which site and how long did it take thanks

Comments

• hi im pretty sure that if you are using a pre paid credit card whether it be visa or master card they are not reloadable which means that you cant withdraw that way your best bet is getting your account verified and getting a cheque sent to you i hope you can read this long run on sentence I only did it so that you can hopefully comprehend it like your op
  • hey actually its a prepaid visa that i can actually load
  • nayanpatel wrote: »
    hey actually its a prepaid visa that i can actually load
    I got the same one and you can only reload at money mart, and I think western union too. I just get cheques mailed to me when I win. Which is rare. The minimum cheque that pokerstars will mail you is $1000. I dont know about any other poker sites.
  • Moneybookers linked to your US $$ account FWIW...
  • well guys i dont have a bank account at the moment im from canada so if i get a check i cant cash it anywere inless u guys know if moneymart cashes checks from pokersites thats why im looking for visa withdrawl
  • you don't need a bank account to cash a cheque
    well guys i dont have a bank account at the moment im from canada so if i get a check i cant cash it anywere inless u guys know if moneymart cashes checks from pokersites thats why im looking for visa withdrawl
    You don't have a bank account?? I smell something fishy here...
    well guys i dont have a bank account at the moment im from canada so if i get a check i cant cash it anywere inless u guys know if moneymart cashes checks from pokersites thats why im looking for visa withdrawl
    I don't have a bank account either. I have cashed two cheques with money mart from pokerstars. You may need your drivers licence or some sort of picture I.D. You should be alright. They do take a percentage though.
  • Why in this day and age do people not have bank accounts...? How the heck do you operate?
  • who the hell doesnt have a bank account? I didnt have one when i was 12. I always wonder how those money mart places survived.
  • Jeff, I knew a guy, years ago, did not have an account. Could not read or write, took his pay cheque to $$$ store every week and cashed it. These days, I cannot see an employer that does not use direct deposit, though. Would be an interesting conversation though.