Comments

• Their was talks of me being in Vegas at the same time as this and would have given live updates on here, but those plans did not come about.

I might watch it this year, I barely watched last year's mind you...........
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Their was talks of me being in Vegas at the same time as this and would have given live updates on here, but those plans did not come about.

I might watch it this year, I barely watched last year's mind you...........

But Coke could not survive without you. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    But Coke could not survive without you. :D

In another month his lawyers will have BURIED Coke.
  • Milo wrote: »
    In another month his lawyers will have BURIED Coke.

Then he'll have lots of time to cover the FT live.. That should be great..
  • But first he needs to get back from St James Park #occupytoronto
  • Rerailed and funny as hell....

Well played all, well played
  • jontm wrote: »
    Rerailed and funny as hell....

Well played all, well played

It's funny that people can't read posts and just make their own shit up.

But for the record thankfully the big kahuna was in full agreement with me and just hope he comes through on what he said.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    It's funny that people can't read posts and just make their own shit up.

But for the record thankfully Nikolaos Koumettis was in full agreement with me and just hope he comes through on what he said.
    fyp
  • Had to use google, but again well played,
    Lol.

Philly, my amusement really isn't directed at you, just the ability of the regs to retain abstract shit, sometimes aged and not let it die

Hvee also classic.

Gta has been kicking my ass around for ages, so know it can hit a nerve here and there, though he does get some good ones in and is expanding my vocabulary....
  • jontm wrote: »
    Philly, my amusement really isn't directed at you, just the ability of the regs to retain abstract shit, sometimes aged and not let it die
    Ditto here... Philli, you know we all love you.. It's just that you open yourself up just like I do... And I take some pretty good shots. You have to remember, it's much better to be noticed in any way possible than not noticed at all... Think I read that somewhere...:)
  • compuease wrote: »
    You have to remember, it's much better to be noticed in any way possible than not noticed at all... Think I read that somewhere...:)

Which stone tablet was that on ?
  • The one he keeps next to his "12 Apostle" trading cards, autorgraphed and sealed in goatskin sleeves . . .
    The one he keeps next his "12 Apostle" trading cards, autorgraphed and sealed in goatskin sleeves . . .

Does he have the rare 13th Apostle card?

I AM the 13th Apostle!!
    I AM the 13th Apostle!!

And your new name shall be Matthias, venerated as patron saint of tailors, carpenters and reformed alcoholics. You replaced Judas.

True story.

Doubt it . . . word on the Appian Way is that Ceasar ruined most of them in the spokes of his chariot. Damn shame, too.
    Doubt it . . . word on the Appian Way is that Ceasar ruined most of them in the spokes of his chariot. Damn shame, too.

Must have been the same one he ran over them with.
  • How can I watch this online ?
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    How can I watch this online ?

Live on TSN at 9pm...

and here for those who don't have a tv..
    http://www.wsop.com/2011/live-video/

Likely a 15 min or so delay..

gonna watch it with a big glass of coke...
  • God I hope Lamb comes in 2nd.
    Live on TSN at 9pm...

and here for those who don't have a tv..
    2011 World Series of Poker - Live Video Stream

Awesome, thanks.

Gonna have the Habs/Oilers on the big screen and WSOP on the small.
  • That was fast... :)
  • As far as I see, that was implosion...

of course 77, kk and jj in 4 hands isn't a bad start for Staszko.
  • Heads up battle is going late into the morning.

Don't know if I can stay up for the end.