New SirWatts Sweat

Through to final table in WSOPE 3200 Euro Shootout, almost 200k (it will be on CAD) and of course a bracelet.

He is due!

Comments

• goo Mike
  • sick! gl gl gl
  • Any linky or stream?
  • no stream, though Poker News (.com) is putting up some video and their standard live WSOP live reporting.

They will be already playing when many of us wake up.

• Watson Wins Monster Pot, Takes Chip Lead

Posted 3 minutes ago by YorkshirePud • Level 3: 3,000-6,000, 1,000 ante
    We just reported that ElkY was getting no action, now he has been getting too much.
    Michael Watson opened to 12,000 from under the gun and his only customer was Bertrand "ElkY" Grospellier to his direct left. The flop came down 9c.gifda.gif3d.gif and Watson made a continuation bet of 20,000 and was instantly called by the Triple Crown winner.
    The turn saw another ace make an appearance, the as.gif and Watson bet 50,000 and again ElkY snap-called. The 4h.gif on the river was greeted with a check from Watson, a bet of 88,000 from ElkY and an all-in bet of 264,000 from Watson.
    ElkY paused for a few moments before announcing, "I call."
    ElkYah.gifks.gif Watson3c.gif3s.gif Watson scopps the massive 685,000 pot is is certainly our new chip leader, whilst ElkY drops to 120,000.

• Bertrand Grospellier: 5th place finisher

Bertrand "ElkY" Grospellier has been eliminated in fifth place and his hopes of a second World Series of Poker bracelet lay in tatters.
    The action folded to Michael Watson in the cutoff and he raised to 24,000. ElkY moved all in and with the action back on Watson he reluctantly made the call.
    Watson6s.gif6d.gif ElkYkd.gifqd.gif Watson spiked a set on the 9s.gif6c.gif7c.gif flop, leaving ElkY drawing to a chop. one of them appeared on the 5d.gif turn but the 3s.gif was the final nail in his coffin and he exits the table and heads straight out of the door.

• BOOM!!!
    Watson Wins Huge Pot From Wade, Takes Chip Lead

Posted < 1 min. by YorkshirePud • Level 5: 6,000-12,000, 2,000 ante
    Michael Watson made it 24,000 to play from the button, which forced Richard Toth to fold in the small blind. Tristan Wade asked Watson how many chips he had and when Watson said "around 500," Wade three-bet to 69,000. Watson made the call and whilst the dealer was putting out the flop, Wade re-checked his holecards.
    Flop: 3c.gif3d.gif6d.gif - Wade lead into Watson with a bet of 76,000. Watson considered his options and made the call.
    Turn: kc.gif - The king on the turn was greeted with an 88,000 bet. Watson again took some time to come to a decision, eventually calling.
    River: da.gif - Wade now checked to Watson who sat completely motionless for almost a minute before moving two stacks of black chips over the betting line, worth 200,000. Wade called quickly but mucked when he saw Watson held kd.gifkh.gif for a full house.
    "You could have stacked me," said Wade

• gooooooooooooo Mike
  • Lets GO, Sir Watts . . .

Now HU for all the cookies
  • mike just eliminated the shorty

HU now.

if i was spanish I would say "VAMOOO!!!" followed by "jajaja"
  • USA ?!? WTF?!? And then the damn broad says something to the effect of, "it's all the same anyway . . ." No wonder people hate the French.
  • Tres bon. Good feed though.
  • Milo wrote: »
    USA ?!? WTF?!? And then the damn broad says something to the effect of, "it's all the same anyway . . ." No wonder people hate the France.

Also fyp.
  • What did he say those hands were?

8, 5, Q, Q, 9 three diamonds on board.
  • Milo wrote: »
    What did he say those hands were?

8, 5, Q, Q, 9 three diamonds on board.

Hmmm was that a river for Tristan? K8 for Watts I believe.
  • mike had k8, tristan had 79
  • tyvm . . . also, I have a couple errands to run. Someone text Watts not to ship this until I get back, okay?
  • Where's Brent? I need the odds on Watts scoring with the hot dealer after he takes it down.
  • lolllll

Dan Smith and Scott Seiver are party of the small but vocal rail supporting Michael Watson.
    They have the nickname "Mad Dog" for their pal and are trying their best to get get Paul Neaves (The TD and announcer) to call Watson by his nickname. He resisted for a while but has softened and dropped the odd one in there to make the crowd go wild!

• Mad Dog!!
  • trigs wrote: »
    Mad Dog!!

Mad Poodle maybe. :D
  • Waaaaatttssssupppp!
  • HUUUGEEE DOUBLE UP!!!

KTs > JJ
  • TY Watts, for waiting for my return. Nice double up . . .

gg Watts . . . A-5h < JJ
  • Was waiting for the ace of diamond to show again...