Poker Supplies in Canada -- Free Shipping & No Duty

Poker Chips, Tables & Accessories.

Available at TheNuts.ca

http://thenuts.ca

Comments

• Hey guys.

I was planning on coming out here and mentioning how pleased I was with your service (even though my only option to pay was pay pal) I ordered a folding table top from you and it arrived a few days later which was fabulous! Service was really good.

Only, I went to your website today and the price of the table was jacked up by $20. (from $79.95 to $99.95) What's gives?

Free shipping isn't free shipping if you pad the cost of the item to cover it!
  • Zithal wrote:
    Hey guys.

I was planning on coming out here and mentioning how pleased I was with your service (even though my only option to pay was pay pal) I ordered a folding table top from you and it arrived a few days later which was fabulous! Service was really good.

Only, I went to your website today and the price of the table was jacked up by $20. (from $79.95 to $99.95) What's gives?

Free shipping isn't free shipping if you pad the cost of the item to cover it!

You should try this place. No catches, very straight-forward.
    :redface:
  • Actually, I was pleased with the speed of delivery of the table. It arrived quickly and it's already been put to good use. Even if they do need to bury the shipping cost in the regular price to that they can claim "free shipping" it's still comparable to what's out there.
  • I'm glad that you like your table and we do pride ourselves on getting orders out as quickly as possible.

The price of both styles of table tops were raised slightly due to a supply shortage caused by the Chinese Spring Festival (a 3 week period in which all factories in China are closed).