Bounty Tournament

Anyone have any tips they feel like sharing for a bounty tourney? I have never played one before and wonder if the game play is a lot different from a normal structure. TY!

Comments

• The only difference is that there is a price on your head, and everyone elses'. Just play your game as you normally would. Don't go Bounty Hunting at the risk of busting out.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    The only difference is that there is a price on your head, and everyone elses'. Just play your game as you normally would. Don't go Bounty Hunting at the risk of busting out.

Unless your name is Wetts or Happy...
  • The game play is pretty much identical to a normal tournament. You will always have one or two people who are bounty hunters, or in my case, who make prop bets on who can collect the most bounties, worth more than the actual buy in....

They are fun though. I really enjoy playing the live versions of them. Just play a normal game. Get the chips in when you have the best of it.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Unless your name is Wetts or Happy...

No rebuys at the royal, right?
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    No rebuys at the royal, right?

You know we should have for you only. We'll call it the Wetts rule.. All in favor?
  • compuease wrote: »
    You know we should have for you only. We'll call it the Wetts rule.. All in favor?

Aye!!
  • Play pretty much normal except the rare spot where it requires some common sense to get added bounty value.