Royal Cup X Supplies needed.

Royal Cup X - Supplies needed....

Created this thread to determine and track who's bringing what...

Similar to last time, I'm creating this thread to track what me may or do need.

1/ Chips - Should be ok here. Supplied by DataMn (DrTyore bringing?)

2/ Cards - Not sure how many we need.. Supplied by DataMn Al but if a few can bring an extra deck or 2 for the HU matches it would help..

3/ Two projectors -

4/ two screens - If we can't get any I will use white paper on the wall...

5/ Wireless Internet access - Host provided.

6/ Chairs - 4 from RWPKRPLR, 12 from AJ, 10 from Milo, 4 from TammiM68, 2 from Hobbes.

7/ Table tops - 8 needed, 2 from ddmilcan, 3 from g2, 2 from Rock Mark, 1 from Wolffhound.

*** Reminder for RCXI ****

Garbage cans and bags, bristol board, masking tape, marking pen, regular pens.

If anyone can think of anything else please speak up.

Comments

• I will send along the cards too.
  • I have about a dozen folding chairs and a folding octagon 8 handed table top if required, however I don't think its quite what you're looking for.
  • I can bring 4 chairs. I may be able to get some more. just need to ask my team what they have available.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    I have about a dozen folding chairs and a folding octagon 8 handed table top if required, however I don't think its quite what you're looking for.

We have the long 8 person tables but it's the table toppers that are best. Plz bring the chairs. Thanks..
  • RWPKRPLR wrote: »
    I can bring 4 chairs. I may be able to get some more. just need to ask my team what they have available.

Confirmed, Thx..
  • I can bring 10 folding chairs.
  • I also have a crappy old projector. One problem it needs extreme darkness. Also it has no pc input!!! would you like me to bring it?
    I also have a crappy old projector. One problem it needs extreme darkness. Also it has no pc input!!! would you like me to bring it?

More than enough paperweights in Milton. Not called The Rocks for nothing.
    I also have a crappy old projector. One problem it needs extreme darkness. Also it has no pc input!!! would you like me to bring it?
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    More than enough paperweights in Milton. Not called The Rocks for nothing.

lol, actually that won't work, it needs to be able to display output from a laptop. Don't worry, we have done it manually before.

Speaking of paperweights, wonder which team is the biggest paperweight, Ching or Milton? Hmm, may have to bring a scale.;)
  • Milo wrote: »
    I can bring 10 folding chairs.

in! Thx
  • Have one portable screen.
  • Still needed, 6 chairs, 8 table toppers and a projector to connect to laptop for scoring display.
  • I can bring 4 chairs if still needed...
  • TammiM68 wrote: »
    I can bring 4 chairs if still needed...

Thanks Tammi...
  • I can look around for decks if it's still needed. I think one of the set (2 decks) I brought 2-3 Royals ago was left there so perhaps someone picked it up? (they were Copaqs branded by Bluff).
  • I have 3 table toppers... if someone can arrange to pick them up from me in Waterloo on Thurs or Fri.

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    I have 3 table toppers... if someone can arrange to pick them up from me in Waterloo on Thurs or Fri.

/g2
    Thanks Greg. Is there anyone from Waterloo that can pick these up from him in the next couple of days?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Thanks Greg. Is there anyone from Waterloo that can pick these up from him in the next couple of days?

I've sent him a PM since I work in Waterloo
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I've sent him a PM since I work in Waterloo

My car is in the shop until sometime tomorrow. Are you able to pick them up Friday when you're done work?

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    My car is in the shop until sometime tomorrow. Are you able to pick them up Friday when you're done work?

/g2

Sure
  • Still needed, 1 table top and 2 chairs. Would like a projector to hook to a laptop but may look to rent one.
    Still needed, 1 table top and 2 chairs. Would like a projector to hook to a laptop but may look to rent one.

I've got 2 chairs.
    I've got 2 chairs.
    Thanks Ron. Wonder if we can get someone to bring another 3 or 4 just in case?
    Thanks Ron. Wonder if we can get someone to bring another 3 or 4 just in case?

I can bring 4 total (you only asked for 2 :) )
    I can bring 4 total (you only asked for 2 :) )

lol, thanks Ron.. I'm basing the number on what we needed last year. Actually I haven't been in the venue since then to make sure but will tomorrow afternoon.
  • I have a racetrack type table top, not soft felt like the others, but might work out ok.
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    I have a racetrack type table top, not soft felt like the others, but might work out ok.

Thanks Dave... See you in the morning.
  • Looks like I only have 2 chairs after all. Did not realize that my son took 6 to school.
    Looks like I only have 2 chairs after all. Did not realize that my son took 6 to school.

Thanks Ron, we're ok. There were a few more in the venue than I expected.

Wish I could have found a projector though...:( Have to do it the old fashioned way.