CO: 3,633
BTN: 2,720
SB: 3,745
BB: 3,203
UTG: 2,794
JodaB. (UTG+1): 3,195
UTG+2: 1,070
MP1: 3,130

Pre-Flop: (225) Jdiamond.gif Kdiamond.gif dealt to JodaB. (UTG+1)
1 fold, JodaB. ???

Comments

• I assume this is after rebuy period has finished? I still raise/call
  • supereasy fold (might fold AJ)
  • has to be still in rebuy period i believe at this level, ship or raise call is fine if thats the case.
  • yes its still in the rebuy!
  • more reason to fold. People will just jam against you. screw KJ it'll betray you in EP
  • At starting stack jamming is fine
  • in the rebuy period raisecalling makes more sense since people might jam garbage you beat to try to build a stack near the addon
  • darbday wrote: »
    yes its still in the rebuy!
    Richard~ wrote: »
    in the rebuy period raisecalling makes more sense since people might jam garbage you beat to try to build a stack near the addon
    how much garbage tho compared to their value ranges.....
  • how am I supposed to know that, more than usual probably
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    how am I supposed to know that, more than usual probably
    oh right..um...i would know...theres lots of junk for sure... but i think that their ranges are weight towards kings aces or pairs...

its just weird because its prob a -ev spot but hitting the blinds feels like its -ev...and be doubled up after hitting the blinds seems like it would hold some extra edge....
  • Has your table active? Anyone going wild on jamming ATC to build a stack or has it been pretty tame?
  • with 20bb in a rebuy period im never folding kjd lol im some kind of nit though :P
  • I don't fold anything like that in a micro turbo rebuy
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Has your table active? Anyone going wild on jamming ATC to build a stack or has it been pretty tame?
    this is a good factor to consider....for this question tho...im more thinking that its an average table some spew some not.....
  • actyper wrote: »
    I don't fold anything like that in a micro turbo rebuy
    raise calling or shoving then?
  • Depends on table dynamics, i'll limp on a limpy table, shove on an active table, min raise on any other table