3 way Final table of live donkament

55 entrants, 5 are paid
3rd is ~350, 2nd is ~ 550, 1st is ~850

Hero is BB with KhQh, and low stacked at 11bbs.

both opponents have ~15bbs

BU hasn't been out of line at all. Been tight, but taking advantage of opportunities.

BU ships
SB folds
we do what?

Comments

• how many left !?
  • I call regardless, how bad could it be? ^^'
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    I call regardless, how bad could it be? ^^'
    not final three though?
  • darbday wrote: »
    not final three though?

with 3 left I call this even faster. ICM says we're often giving the guy not playing money by flipping but this I feel is far enough ahead of any button shoving range
    with 3 left I call this even faster. ICM says we're often giving the guy not playing money by flipping but this I feel is far enough ahead of any button shoving range
    even....a live button range tho? i don't know the math....but id guess with their tight calling ranges and tight shoving ranges....its a fold....need to shove your way to a win here....but total guess and could be crazy talk....online id snap it im sure...

like what worse hands is villain shoving...not alot.....maybe only ak aq and 22+
  • Easy call with 11BBs. You're racing JJ and under, and not far off Ax. If you win, you have a huge chip advantage. You lose, meh take your money.

Play to win.

like what worse hands is villain shoving...not alot.....maybe only ak aq and 22+

It's a tough spot when you feel like you're behind most of the time.

I think Villian is pushing any A, 22+, K9s+ and say QTs+. Id say this is a tight range for a BU push 3 way.

Do we still think its a call?
  • Hand 0: 55.438% 54.59% 00.85% 256098751 3999017.50 { 22+, A2s+, K9s+, QTs+, A2o+ }
    Hand 1: 44.562% 43.71% 00.85% 205074510 3999017.50 { KhQh }
  • TY wetts.
    Looks like a fold.
    Thanks.
  • syphilaids wrote: »
    TY wetts.
    Looks like a fold.
    Thanks.
    no no.....need to know how many people left.....because with those ranges....and antes....45/55 is gonna be a call i think....

nm ...
    no no.....need to know how many people left.....because with those ranges....and antes....45/55 is gonna be a call i think....

zzzing.

3 left, prob no antes in a small liveament
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Hand 0: 55.438% 54.59% 00.85% 256098751 3999017.50 { 22+, A2s+, K9s+, QTs+, A2o+ }
    Hand 1: 44.562% 43.71% 00.85% 205074510 3999017.50 { KhQh }

you forgot all the offsuit hands that we dominate though
    you forgot all the offsuit hands that we dominate though

equity win tie pots won pots tied
    Hand 0: 52.414% 50.59% 01.82% 269421292 9697526.50 { 22+, A2s+, K9s+, QTs+, JTs, A2o+, KTo+, QJo }
    Hand 1: 47.586% 45.76% 01.82% 243710199 9697526.50 { KhQh }

Makes it a bit closer, my bad.
  • I find that result interesting, it's such a pretty hand it deserves better equity. maybe I'm just so used to people shoving SC and random hands at times
  • Right yeah forgot the off suit.
    I just figure the majority of the time we're behind against a tight player. Don't get me wrong, if this is online I probably snap call, but its not often you find everyone with ~15bbs or less 3 way.... and people rarely jam 15bbs from BU in online.... right?

This decision would be much easier if my M was like 3-4, or 15-20.

Hmm..... lets say we throw in JTo, J9s, and QTo, Q9s ( a littler looser, but probably mroe realistic...) sorry I'm at work, home someone can do the stove for me.
    Right yeah forgot the off suit.
    I just figure the majority of the time we're behind against a tight player. Don't get me wrong, if this is online I probably snap call, but its not often you find everyone with ~15bbs or less 3 way.... and people rarely jam 15bbs from BU in online.... right?

Hmm..... lets say we throw in JTo, J9s, and QTo, Q9s ( a littler looser, but probably mroe realistic...) sorry I'm at work, home someone can do the stove for me.

its gonna be a nash question because payouts are involved...i just made a random blind level but i think its the same as long is its no antes and 15 15 11 bbs....

HoldemResources.net: Beta ICM Nash Calculator

but i think on top of the that we can keep in mind villain are not shoving near nash for the remainder of hands and are calling quite tight so we have many opportunity to pick up blinds from shoving and being walked alot....to much to call with kqs i think....

fm...link not working for me but the range it comes up with for calling is ATo+, ATs+, 77+

HoldemResources.net Results
    Right yeah forgot the off suit.

equity win tie pots won pots tied
    Hand 0: 49.367% 47.64% 01.73% 276518010 10043354.00 { KhQh }
    Hand 1: 50.633% 48.90% 01.73% 283866338 10043354.00 { 22+, A2s+, K9s+, Q9s+, J9s+, A2o+, KTo+, QTo+, JTo }
  • hmm thanks darb, i tried for about 2 mins to figure it out, all i can tell is I have a negative on that calculation.

Ty Wetts as well.
    It seems if we enter some marginal hands, we're almost 50-50, which makes it worth while to defend our BB?
    hmm thanks darb, i tried for about 2 mins to figure it out, all i can tell is I have a negative on that calculation.

Ty Wetts as well.
    It seems if we enter some marginal hands, we're almost 50-50, which makes it worth while to defend our BB?

maybe, but you're assumptions need to be correct for that to be true
    maybe, but you're assumptions need to be correct for that to be true
    i don't think villain is shoving as wide.....not 22 and not a2o
    ICM will make it so we need a better than marginal situation especially since we are going to pick up a lot of blinds without a showdown....but sometimes ive heard a lot of winning players say....fck that i call all day...
  • Ok so we can conclude that we're calling or folding is obviously villain dependent.
    But either way it's a marginal +ev or -ev? We're not making a good call or a good fold?

I think darb is right though. With a marginal situation like this, we probably should lay down and just steal our way up. I think we can go on the assumption since we're talking about this so much, is that we're better players then these 2 donks in a low buy-in live tourny, and don't need to put our tournament life with the luck Gods.