Poker Coaching Software

Anyone using any Coaching Software? Something that will suggest what you should be doing while playing and review and show you the mistakes you have made?

Comments

• sounds pretty illegal but what do I know
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    sounds pretty illegal but what do I know

... more than you think :)
  • TooTall wrote: »
    Anyone using semi-bot software? Something that will suggest what you should be doing while playing and review and show you the mistakes you have made?

fyp
  • this question was brought to you by a fundamental misunderstanding of what the game called 'poker' actually is.....
  • Really! All you have to offer is childish smart ass answers? Grow up
    Really! All you have to offer is childish smart ass answers? Grow up
    i don't grow up i throw up...

Lol if you cant take these light jokes, you will not fit in here. Think about the question your asking. A software that tells you what to do?? hmmm would pokersites allow this? I DONT THINK SOOOOOO
  • however there are programs that provide stats of players at the table, well they record hand historys while you play with them. You can then review them after and it will show you where you are losing your money. Basically does all the work for those who like to review hand historys to fix leaks and such.
  • however there are programs that provide stats of players at the table, well they record hand historys while you play with them. You can then review them after and it will show you where you are losing your money. Basically does all the work for those who like to review hand historys to fix leaks and such.
    jerk
  • darbday wrote: »
    jerk

thats hurtful :( grow up!

I don't think anyone is being a smart ass here.

To be more direct, programs that show you a players stats, have become aceptable in a sense, but you still need to understand the information or have it deciphered at a later time by someone that does.

Having a program suggest real time, especially a computer that is capable of processing a lot more angles than all but the best of players in a split second is plain and simply not "coaching" but cheating. I don't a many player would use this edge, then simply "turn it off".

Maybe we are missunderstanding the question?

To leave something more prodictive in the thread, Chris "Fox" Wallace has written articles on this topic and makes a strong arguement that this type of software will eventualy kill online poker.

If a few start using, everyone has to, and the edges will be so small, it will be a bunch of sharks nibbling on each other while slowly starving to death.

The fish will lose, always and so will give up.
  • thats hurtful :( grow up!
    i puke when i grow up! :mad: