Options

do we always call this? do we ever fold here?

this would be one of those way too basic question that make me and others wonder how i could ever win a tourney but......

flatter is the weakest player but open raiser is also likely fairly weak..

Poker Stars, $50 + $5 NL Hold'em Tournament, 15/30 Blinds, 9 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

JodaB. (BB): 2,313
UTG: 2,702
UTG+1: 3,994
UTG+2: 3,330
MP1: 3,000
MP2: 3,410
CO: 2,038
BTN: 3,005
SB: 2,970

Pre-Flop: (45) 8club.gif 4club.gif dealt to JodaB. (BB)
4 folds, MP2 raises to 90, CO calls 90, 2 folds, JodaB. calls 60 ???

Comments

• i fold 99% of the time, 1% is when I dont wanna play or am steaming lol o wait, or if its a rebuy lol
  • i fold 99% of the time, 1% is when I dont wanna play or am steaming lol o wait, or if its a rebuy lol
    oh lord......this might turn out to be a gigantic leak of mine........???
  • Im a super nit in the beginning levels so much so that Im starting to not even begin until levels at 25/50. Players ranges are so wide in the early levels im not even going to begin to try to put a player on a hand, and if i cant put a player on a hand, it cant be profitable.
  • Im a super nit in the beginning levels so much so that Im starting to not even begin until levels at 25/50. Players ranges are so wide in the early levels im not even going to begin to try to put a player on a hand, and if i cant put a player on a hand, it cant be profitable.
    its funny i wave back and forth and lol maybe shouldn't as my stats prob show that but i always read to play crazy tight but i watch vids of pros playing loose and building giant stacks vs fish..

i do notice that once a peg a guy for say open limping hes usually gone within 10 hands leavin me thinkin a limp here and a complete there (or call from bb) would likely be +ev.

but of course we can always count on making alot of money from in position in heads up pots....but by the time the field settles down their more regs left

also you reminded me ive been watched some 180 man rebuy vids and i forgot to take that into account that i was learnin rebuy play....