500+BB deep UTG TT, vs flat call then tiny 4 bet????

Live 2/5

Effective stacks 520 BB!!!!

TT $2600 UTG, I raise to 25,

2 flat calls,

TAG Villain with $3000 flats the 25.

another flat call.

Button LAG with $2000 3 bets to $75??

I hate my position , so I consider 4 betting, but I want to keep the bad LAG in the hand so I flat the $75 3 bet.

folded to MP TAG Villain who makes a tiny 4 bet to $175?????

LAG flats the 4 bet.....

I ?????

Comments

• first things first....where are you?? calling the $75 is easy hoping theres more action, instead everyone gets out probably now showing huge strength I would think....sadly this is a fold not based on the button, more the 4bet, call based on pot odds and all, but you are minimum against AK or QQ here easy in one of the spots, the button maybe something like suited AK....either way you do not pop it here!!
  • getem76 wrote: »
    first things first....where are you??

I'm in Fallsview, long weekend yesterday
    calling the $75 is easy hoping theres more action, instead everyone gets out probably now showing huge strength I would think....sadly this is a fold not based on the button, more the 4bet, call based on pot odds and all, but you are minimum against AK or QQ here easy in one of the spots, the button maybe something like suited AK....either way you do not pop it here!!

Why would MP TAG flat, $25 and two flat callers and then make a tiny 4 bet to $175 to a $75 3 bet and a call with AA?
  • pot building for it?....remember how deep you are, he changes the entire hand if "HE" 3 -bets.....really the only thinking I have behind it, interesting how it plays out but then with different thinking you can hope for a better spot sometimes
  • This is a really easy flat, nothing else is close.
  • I flat the $100 4 bet.

Pot is now about $600.

Flop J93, all diamonds, I have black TT

check to the 4 better he bets a half pot Cbet... $300 into the $600 pot, 3 bettor LAG folds...

You.... ??
  • Snap fold....his min 4 bet screams QQ or KK (maybe AA but unlikely)...its seems as to me you are playing with a few of the regulars at fallsview who sit around and watch the table dynamics. Knowing how deep everyone was I know exactly what buddy was thinking.

1. You open...utg great you have a hand and you are deep :) I will flat here with my monster because I am pretty sure someone else down the line will try to steal the domino flats here.

2. He gets his wish, now knowing how much is in the middle he has no idea on how to properly bet size nor hand read other than you have a hand cause you raised UTG. He is also worried for a second that the 75 raise is a better hand than his, so most likely he is holding KK or QQ....

There is no way you are betting him off his hand and he will make one of those retarded "well if you have it you have it, I have to call cause i have KX or QX diamond...."
  • here you either get it in or FOLD!!! its one or the other and more than anything based on your read of it, the ONLY thing your beating a 4-bet is AK off suit (which might with 1 diamond be like 40% or MORE (I didnt look)....EVERYTHING else not in a steal suqeeze range is CRUSHING you....should have gave it up on the flop Id hope.....you will find a better spot to get it in with your 2k
  • I figured I'd fold...

The MP line of Flat the $25 preflop raise and the tiny 4 bet the $75 3 bet looks so suspicious...

What do you guys think of the line of flat calling the $300 Cbet and then donk betting out $700 on the Turn????

Does anyone like betting out $250 into that monotone flop before the cbet?
  • I am only betting the nuts on the flop because of the caliber of players from Fallsview because anyone with an overpair or piece of that board (any draw) will be either shipping the flop or the turn.

The more I think about fallsview players the easier it is to beat them. Don't bluff and smash the nuts and they pay off. No one can fold there :)
  • I ended up folding the hand.
  • yea just fold. Why would you donk the flop or turn? Like what's your thought process for doing it? A line isn't necessarily good or bad in itself, it depends on your reasons for doing it. 2 people can take the exact same flop and turn lines and one can be bad and one can be good depending on why they're doing it.