Options

12 left i think 7 buck 45 man...turbo

no real reads just default 45 man players.

Poker Stars, $6.42 + $0.58 NL Hold'em Tournament, 200/400 Blinds, 25 Ante,
BTN: 2,310
JodaB. (SB): 6,046
BB: 5,916
UTG: 3,710
MP: 9,120
CO: 5,293

Pre-Flop: (750) 6diamond.gif 7diamond.gif dealt to JodaB. (SB)
3 folds, BTN raises to 1,200, JodaB. raises to 6,021 and is All-In,

Comments

• as long as the BB doesnt snap you off, looks like your racing 2 overs anyway and it doesnt hurt your stack if his hand holds....if he folds hes the idiot!
  • Why try and get it in bad here with this hand when you know hes calling? You could probably justify shoving this vs someone with a larger stack because you have fold equity and if he calls you can still draw out on him. But I don't see this being +EV when a 6BB short stack raises half his stack. If he was trying to steal don't you think he would shove with with only 6bb? It just looks like hes begging for someone to call or come over the top. My guess is villain would have 55+ or KJ+ in this spot.
  • more depends how you look to gamble with the little stack or wait for a better spot.......the better spot might be coming, but 200 chips hes robbing us of is 10% for him....its either way but he is feeling the tightness of the blinds for sure
  • Meh, just fold, you're being spewy in a bunch of these spots from what I can see
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    Meh, just fold, you're being spewy in a bunch of these spots from what I can see
    these are def the worst of the worst....
  • why is this a question! fold!
  • why is this a question!
    no idea!!!
  • your just havin to much fun over there is my guess lol
  • your just havin to much fun over there is my guess lol
    i did it for impunities sakes
  • in on other good news i just reaized you can click on the hands given at hold em resouces and it will give you the evdiff....???