moncton games

looking for players in the moncton area e-mail mcaffry@mta.ca

Comments

• Hi,
    it would be great to do a regular home game in moncton like evry week or so. My name is Michel Just moved here any body wants play email me. im gonna try to round up at least 8 people to play the texas hold em poker tourney or no limit cash games. the tourney would be 20-50$ buy-in or cash games would be around 1-2$ no limit (100$ max chip start).
    If I could contact some one with poker chips that would be great, I only got a 200 chip sets.
    My email adress is: robichaudmichel@hotmail.com
    My phone is:850-3478 (after 6pm please)
  • hey, from moncton here

me and 5 to 8 of my friends always play weekly at least 3 or more times a week, we would be happy to see some tourneys in moncton, there was one last weekend but couldn't make it cause of fucking work, i was pissed. Were always looking for poker games and tourneys in the area. more tourneys would rock :spade: :spade:
  • Hi,
    I got a suggestion for moncton some one should make like a small internet site to host tourney in moncton.... I don't know much about computers but it would be great..
    they did that in fredericton.
    say where and who is hosting the tourney and it like a member site so they even have ranking like who it the money leader and all of that..
    that was kind of nice and a easy way to advertise tourney's or juste home games.
    hope to see you at the finale table :D