Options

el foldo? eljamo?

Poker Stars, $50 + $5 NL Hold'em Tournament, 800/1,600 Blinds, 150 Ante, 8 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

JodaB. (BTN): 40,083
SB: 2,656
BB: 119,430
UTG: 10,725
UTG+1: 52,044
MP1: 22,763
MP2: 20,140
CO: 59,996

Pre-Flop: (3,600) 7heartnormal.gif 7club.gif dealt to JodaB. (BTN)
UTG raises to 10,575 and is All-In, UTG+1 folds, MP1 raises to 22,613 and is All-In, 2 folds, JodaB ???

mp1 is a supernova reg or something.....likely one of the best players out there....

Comments

• el foldo.... You have 26/27BB's, way better spots vs 2 allins ahead of you...
  • compuease wrote: »
    el foldo.... You have 26/27BB's, way better spots vs 2 allins ahead of you...
    well we know youre folding...^-^
  • compuease wrote: »
    el foldo.... You have 26/27BB's, way better spots vs 2 allins ahead of you...

El Nito is right. You're flipping at best here but could easily be behind MP1's range (player stats ovb would tip the scales). Not worth the risk imo at this stage.
  • Easy Fold....Nit it up!
  • yeah I fold here
  • heres my thoughts though....utg has like 8bbs or something...hes pushing any pair, any braodways, many aces and maybe any decent suited connector like JTs 9Ts.... but also i certainly have impunity on this range if i'm wrong or for the times he has a top dog hand....

but my thoughts are with no much info other than hes just a default player that 77's good here vs his range.

but the other player jams whos a good reg, i didn't opr him just seen stars and assumed....he has some impunity on the ep shover but whats just as important is that his calling/jam looks strong.....

but i think its for sure weaker than it looks because of that reason....plus i have impunity on both these guys and although i would love the idea of losing half my stack...ill still be left with enough chips to find a decent spot....and if i win.....welll.....

IMPUNITY!!!!!!!

Edit: this was posted cause BTP smacked me upside the head for this one....and i don't disagree, just my reasons for doin it.

Also I'm pretty much blind vs blind when i shove this....
  • i would never lie to you yoda.
  • i would never lie to you yoda.
    so 22-55 is a snap call then???
  • of course lol
  • Ez fold man what are you thinking. You got the big stackzz. No need to donk off half your chips to at best a coin flip situation. And i rarely think your getting a coinflip here with a call.