Team PFC?

Just a curious newbie wondering if there is a TEAM PFC? If not, why not? If there isn't why don't we all come together and create a list of qualifications and sponsorship system for the team.

Comments

• I'll be the Captain
  • Team for what/where?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Team for what/where?

For Various MTT's around Canada. A way to create a buzz about the forum. Something new for the members to achieve and make money with.
  • Qualifications:

1) Be able to consume copious amounts of alchohol.
    2) See #1
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Qualifications:

2) See #1

I'm IN!!
    Qualifications:

2) See #1

HAHA! Okay the first qualification is set!! but really isn't it a good idea. i think a team should be started.
  • RWPKRPLR wrote: »
    For Various MTT's around Canada. A way to create a buzz about the forum. Something new for the members to achieve and make money with.

We do have business cards that we hand out at tables if someone is interested in CPF.

Once upon a time we did have a system where referrals and posting in certain sections would lead to 'money' but that idea became a dumpster baby after we had a problem with teenagers creating multiple accounts to scam the Mods.

How would we make money exactly?
  • I still don't get the motive for a team. Aren't we already? There is more support amongst regs on this forum than almost anywhere. Then we split up into several teams and attempt to destroy each other for the Royal... great times!
    We do have business cards that we hand out at tables if someone is interested in CPF.

Once upon a time we did have a system where referrals and posting in certain sections would lead to 'money' but that idea became a dumpster baby after we had a problem with teenagers creating multiple accounts to scam the Mods.

How would we make money exactly?

Once the team is formed with qualified memebers other memebers would be able to sponser or BAP of the team that would play in major events.
    Once the team is formed with qualified memebers other memebers would be able to sponser or BAP of the team that would play in major events.

But we do that already....
  • compuease wrote: »
    I still don't get the motive for a team. Aren't we already? There is more support amongst regs on this forum than almost anywhere. Then we split up into several teams and attempt to destroy each other for the Royal... great times!

The Motive for the team is money and prestige! We are technically a team now but i think we can get the top players from the site recognized (if not already)around the country.

what ever happened to these?
  • Maybe I'm alone in thinking this, but I like the fact that we are a bit 'underground'. We are still a small community of players that support each other in many ways.

Why should we overly advertise CPF and have it turn into a flame war zone like 2+2?
  • nah this isnt xmen
  • compuease wrote: »
    But we do that already....

Yes, your right. Just an idea i thought community could work on together, but its been done i guess. still a newb!! lol 24 posts and counting lol
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    nah this isnt xmen

With This group? More like Our Gang!
    Qualifications:

2) See #1
    thought i was gonna start this....

3) have never chopped or do not plan on chopping in the future.
    Maybe I'm alone in thinking this, but I like the fact that we are a bit 'underground'. We are still a small community of players that support each other in many ways.

Why should we overly advertise CPF and have it turn into a flame war zone like 2+2?

You make a great point! this is the input I'm looking for. thx
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    nah this isnt xmen
    if it were id be....

cyclops.jpg
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    With This group? More like Our Gang!

haha. that's how i will refer to this forum from now on.
  • Sounds an awful lot like the bombsquad, and thats lame.

Out.

/thread.
    Maybe I'm alone in thinking this, but I like the fact that we are a bit 'underground'. We are still a small community of players that support each other in many ways.

Scoops needs the moniez? :D
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Sounds an awful lot like the bombsquad, and thats lame.

Out.

/thread.

and if one of the obv. selections for Team CPF is agin it, then I think that's a wrap . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    and if one of the obv. selections for Team CPF is agin it, then I think that's a wrap . . .

I Agree!!!!! Thanks to all the members for all the input. Maybe one day i will have something worth while. lol
  • Looks like the 1st "Team" event will be next weekend at Caesars Windsor. :)

Who want to light some $ on fire? :D
    Maybe one day i will have something worth while. lol

That's it, set your goals high rookie . . . don't let us old farts crush your dream. :D
  • darbday wrote: »
    thought i was gonna start this....

3) have never chopped or do not plan on chopping in the future.

4) Must have documented proof of putting in >50bb pre with 78ss
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    4) Must have documented proof of putting in >50bb pre with 78ss
    4b) preference given to shipped pots....
  • 5) Must be able to accurately calculate suckout odds. :)
  • 6) Must say "Screw the suckout odds, I'm allin" with regularity.