Riverrock tourney on the Jan26th..

I will be there!! except i cant believe registration is 2 days before the tourney!! i have to drive all the way to richmond tomorrow just to register for the wednesday tournament, thats a little ridiculous, i cant wait until the new coquitlam poker room is expanded.

registration is $70+$10 no rebuys or add ons i think its 165 people max, i called earlier today and they said if you want in, it will probably fill up tomorrow with only a couple spots left early wednesday morning

anyone going??

Comments

• I'll probably be there, I've cashed in the last 2 tournies including Saturday's Big one 220 people $270 buy-in, came 10th knocked out with QQ against AK Damn that lone A is a Bitch. I'll be wearing a NorthFace fleece and a camo Atl Falcons hat if Im there. Thanks Bob
  • I am thinking about it, as tomorrow is my day off from work, and I am coming from Chilliwack, does anyone know if the registration is full yet or not? i'd like to call in and see if i can register over the phone....but thats limited to 25% of the field....i wouldnt be suprised if it was full already
  • Scratch that, i just called the pokerroom and registered for tomorrow's 70+10

so i guess ill see ya guys there, ill probably be wearing a pokerstars quater-zip fleece jacket with a g-unit hat on, come and say hi if u see me
  • nice, im not sure what I will wear yet...buut...i have short hair and resemble tom cruise...just look for the best looking guy there hahaha just kidding I registered earlier today, lady let me know there still quite a few spots when i was there 1pm or so.. honestly though, ill probabaly wear my comfortable gym shoes, blue jeans and a plain bluish greenish type sweatshirt...see you all there!
  • Ill be there quite a bit before the tourney, grinding it out at the 2-4 tables

I have my G-unit hat on for sure, so it would probably be easier to find me that you, i have semi long-messy brown hair and ill more than likely have my pokerstars fleece on, so that will be a definate 'tell' its me :) (Im young, only 20)

Lookin forward to meeting ya, and GL in the tourney