poll: your relationship to online poker

Kindly answer these two questions with yes or no:

1. Are you over 25 years of age?
2. Is an MMPORG such as Star Craft II a viable substitute for online poker when online poker is not available?

Comments

• 1. Yes
    2. I have no idea
  • 1. slightly
    2. prefer sex...

Hint: Post a poll under "Create a thread".
  • Kindly answer these two questions with yes or no:

1. Are you over 25 years of age?
    2. Is an MMPORG such as Star Craft II a viable substitute for online poker when online poker is not available?

Yes
    No: No money in SCII. Everyone's solid.
  • 1. No

2. Starcraft 2 isn't a MMORPG.. It's a real time strategy game that I've never played.. but SC Brood War is good
  • Macke wrote: »
    1. No

2. Starcraft 2 isn't a MMORPG.. It's a real time strategy game that I've never played.. but SC Brood War is good

I guess the question is whether you consider SC Brood War a fit substitute for online poker when online poker isn't available.
  • 1 y
    2 n
  • 1. Yes
    2. And am so far north of 25 that I don't understand the question.
  • 1. Yes, but not by nearly as much as compuease.
    2. Naaah, if I wanna play a stupid "game", I'll hit the arcade for some Tetris.
  • 1)no
    2)no substitute for poker but I do enjoy a good first person shooter like Call of Duty
  • compuease wrote: »
    2. prefer sex...

The wonders of modern medicine...
  • mags wrote: »
    1. Yes
    2. And am so far north of 25 that I don't understand the question.

Essentially, question #2 asks whether, for you, a video game in which betting is not involved is a fit substitute for online poker when online poker is not available.

I was motivated to ask this question by a young Skype contact from Australia who has his whole BR tied up on Full Tilt and has turned to Starcraft II to pass the time until Full Tilt is back up. For me that would not be possible, and I was wondering to what extent that was a factor of age. So far I don't have a balanced enough sample to tell either way.
  • No and No
  • Refuse to answer.

I find this thread to be ageist.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Refuse to answer.

I find this thread to be ageist.

In other words, your answers are no and yes. :D
  • In other words, your answers are no and yes. :D

Careful. Don't poke the bear.
  • I dunno, they do have a bunch of similarities. I'm getting good at +EV SC2 moves ^^' true story
  • 1. yes
    2. well i do enjoy the video games (RPGs, first person shooters, etc) but they do not "replace" poker in any way.
  • yes
    I gave up most online gaming when I gave up cable internet...poker works on it HA
  • In the past 3 months I've used my P* account more for the Deadpool and BAPing than actual poker playing.

What does that tell you?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    In the past 3 months I've used my P* account more for the Deadpool and BAPing than actual poker playing.

What does that tell you?

Je ne comprends pas le francais.

Also, Ich spreche nicht Deutsch.

And, for good measure, ne razumem srpski.

Other than that, it tells me nothing.
  • Other than that, it tells me nothing.

You need to get out more..
  • compuease wrote: »
    You need to get out more..

Yer darn tootin. :)
  • 1. Yes
    2. Only if its Donkey Kong or Dig Dug