Vancouver Poker Club & Night

This is for everyone in vancouver. I was thinking about setting up ring games as well as NL and PL tourneys. I have access to a space which I could make this happen and was also considering starting up a Vancouver Poker Club. Would anyone be interested in comming to a poker night with a wide range of games as well as NL and PL tourneys. Though I do know enough people on my own to start up my own night like this, i was just curious to see if anyone on here would also be into it. As far as a Vancouver Poker Club is concerned, it is something new that I just thought of and thought this may be a great idea to start up here in the lower mainland and wanted to get some thoughts on it. any feedbakc would be great!!

Cheers!

Comments

• if you can organize it ill be there
  • ad me to the list of willing participants
  • Anton if you can get a venue i can easily arrange a tournament for up to 100ppl
    i used to throw a tournament once a month until the venue recently became unavailable.
    i would like to organize the caliber,and frequency of games in the lower mainland that they seem to have in the gta
  • I'm definitely down with expanding my poker acquaintances and tournament opportunities. What can I do to help get Vancouver Home Play to the level of GTA? Count me in and let me know what's out there or if we're lacking I can contribute my efforts into making it happen.