Poker trackers.

Hello,

Do you use poker tracking software? Interested to see how many people do, I don't but have been thinking about trying it out I have been. I think I could really learn from it

Comments

• by just installing and setting it up your game will go through the roof....
  • you think?
  • Macke wrote: »
    you think?
    it only leaves one question....how could you possibley find out?
  • do you use those kinds of magic?
    do you use those kinds of magic?
    poker tracker 3 yes..if you need help lemme know.
  • Note that there will be a new version of PokerTracker.

PokerTracker 4 - Feature Preview Video #1
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Note that there will be a new version of PokerTracker.

PokerTracker 4 - Feature Preview Video #1

def pumped for this.... the zooming feature on graphs looks sick!
  • Most have free trials yes? Any idea on how long for? I can't really afford to play for money online right now (I have a dollar ten in my pokerstars account that I won with my FPP points.. so I'd like to hold off until I can play for money again.
    Most have free trials yes? Any idea on how long for? I can't really afford to play for money online right now (I have a dollar ten in my pokerstars account that I won with my FPP points.. so I'd like to hold off until I can play for money again.
    yes hold off...the poker tracker trial is 90 days i think, or 60 ...the hold em manager is the other popular and is for 30 i think.

it took me almost a month to get working ;p but i didn't have help..
  • Also I think that may be a problem is system requirements.. I can't imagine that it would be too much but you never know my computer is hardly top of the line anymore..decent I suppose.. little low on Ram
  • But they probably don't work on the play sites. I use PokerOffice and I know it only works on money games & tourneys.
  • HEM 2 will be out later this year.Sneak Peek at Holdem Manager 2
  • does anyone use PokerEdge? if so, what do you think about it? are there better softwares out there?