FTP- CAD Cashouts

HI Guys,

Hope you are doing well.

I have been having major extended delays on FTP for withdrawals and was just wondering if you're all experiencing the same status?

Thanks,

Comments

• Definately not as quick as it was.....been taking anywhere from 1-2 weeks, depending on cashout method.

I signed up for the E-check, as I heard that was quicker.....when I withdrew using that in late May, it was approved immediately, and in my account in 2 days. Tried again this past Saturday, and it hasn't been approved as of yet.

Also tried an Instadebit today, which also has not been approved as of yet.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f8/hope-aint-true-online-poker-being-shut-down-25129/
  • Yeah I have two pending in processing. Did one to Echeck and one to Instadebit now 2weeks. Up until now it was about a week to get approved.

WSOP could be affected :)...
  • Poker will still continue.

There was an article on Gamb911 about Cnd cash outs. I did see a huge thread in 2+2 as well.

Its making me kind of nervous as I have pending withdrawals to 3 diff methods echeck, instadebit and Mbkers for over 3 weeks now.

Any how, if any of you are still having these issues to please feel free to write about them.
  • Yeah, feel you frustration.....what's worse is I'm having a stellar month on FTP, and doing crap on Stars & Party, where I can actually get the funds in a timely manner.

Here's a list of my withdrawels:

June 11th: Echeck.....proccessing
    June 15th: Instadebit.....proccessing
    June 16th: Echeck......proccessing
    June 23rd: Echeck......proccessing

I'm withdrawing to take the cash to Vegas....but I'm not leaving until July 5th....so I still have time. Not overly concerned yet, but if I'm still posting here next week with no results.....I'll start getting worried.
  • yeah we will see :)! I was scheduled to leave on the 31st of June. Would have left sooner.
  • WTF June has 31 days now when did this happen
  • hendo wrote: »
    WTF June has 31 days now when did this happen

It happens once every 2011 years. ;)
  • Thats right :)30th of June 2011 :)!!
  • 25k requested may 26th, received june 7th; 12 days total. That's my most recent successful FTP cashout. More recently I made 2 cashouts on the 17th that are still processing, so 8 days so far. All moneybookers cashouts. I've made ~8 cashouts since u.s. players were banned, 4 instadebit and 4 moneybookers, all received without sending any e-mails or anything to support. Hopefully things keep going this way/other people's money comes through as well.
  • nice work Vekked.

What would you say is your last withdrawal attempt date was it that May 26th? I think most are pending from about June something on.

I had a ton prob like 5 as wellprior to June as well and beginning of June, but nothing since. I have 6 pending right now to echeck, mb, and instadebit.

Just curious thanks.
  • May 26 is my most recent attempt that has came through. I have the 2 from last week but I'm still waiting, hoping to seem them within the week, I'll keep you updated.
  • Is FTP too risky to deposit money into for now? What is the next best site to grind for rakeback?

Full Tilt Poker Is In A Financial Mess With Credit Problems
  • Merge has some nice cash games, but I am not sure if they are still offering Rakeback for new accounts
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Yeah, feel you frustration.....what's worse is I'm having a stellar month on FTP, and doing crap on Stars & Party, where I can actually get the funds in a timely manner.

Here's a list of my withdrawels:

June 11th: Echeck.....proccessing
    June 15th: Instadebit.....proccessing
    June 16th: Echeck......proccessing

I'm withdrawing to take the cash to Vegas....but I'm not leaving until July 5th....so I still have time. Not overly concerned yet, but if I'm still posting here next week with no results.....I'll start getting worried.

June 11th: Echeck.....approved this morning
    June 15th: Instadebit.....approved this morning
    June 16th: Echeck......approved this morning

maybe the sky isn't falling
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Is FTP too risky to deposit money into for now? What is the next best site to grind for rakeback?

I can get you 35% rakeback on Merge.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Is FTP too risky to deposit money into for now? What is the next best site to grind for rakeback?

I've seen this link before. I know nothing about tight poker or how legit it is, but it looks like it's quoting bad stats/misinterpreting them and stuff. I think a lot of people are mad at FTP right now in the U.S. so a lot of people are just trying to make them look as bad as possible. The person who originally wrote the article that everyone is quoting for the "60 million deficit" figure said that many people are misinterpreting it as being full tilt is 60 million in the hole and counting, whereas the figure is actually the peak of the debiting issues before they got it sorted and it's now definitely lower (but no one knows how much lower). A lot of sites are putting a spin on that number to make it seem like full tilt is going under, when it's actually more of a past issue. There's sooo much gossip going around right now that most of these sources are like tabloids just spreading rumours.
  • Got 2 withdrawals released today.

Shipped WSOP seat, but they have not added money yet to my acct I sent in ID etc.
    They said events guys contact me soon and money should be there in 48 hours, but its kind of tight :) as I am leaving Wed now :).

Any one else with seat to WSOP on FTP and how did the process work? I know last year on Stars there was a wait and things you had to fill out, but being that the withdrawal could take forever omg. Hope works out.

Look fwd to hearing from all of you.
  • sick cards wrote: »
    Got 2 withdrawals released today.

Shipped WSOP seat, but they have not added money yet to my acct I sent in ID etc.
    They said events guys contact me soon and money should be there in 48 hours, but its kind of tight :) as I am leaving Wed now :).

Any one else with seat to WSOP on FTP and how did the process work? I know last year on Stars there was a wait and things you had to fill out, but being that the withdrawal could take forever omg. Hope works out.

Look fwd to hearing from all of you.

Gratz on the seat....sorry, don't have info on FTP packages....hopefully they speed up that withdrawel for you.

I won mine on Party, and they either give it to me in Vegas, or pre-register me somehow.

I believe FTP normally puts the $ in your account, and you need to withdraw it and take with you or wire your entry.
  • sick cardsjust shipped his ME package on FTP, we will see if they speed up the process for these, since playing WSOP is obv time sensative. Fingers crossed.
  • jontm wrote: »
    sick cardsjust shipped his ME package on FTP, we will see if they speed up the process for these, since playing WSOP is obv time sensative. Fingers crossed.

Yeah this is true. Ty Jon.

FTP has insured me that someone woul contact me and I could get everything sorted in time. The thing is with delays I wonder if they made a plan for palyers playing the WSOP. They know I am leaving this week so is stressful. Withdrawals already take extra time with about a week to go before the main this is getting hectic.
  • Ftp shut down this morning. Good luck seeing any withdraws now! Was just playing lastnite and now u can't log on. Gunna have to grind back at the pkr
  • Now what do we do? I shipped my seat had like 13k tied up and now what????

I also has my trip booked to Vegas and am there now so Im fcked to play the Main or to feel comfortable on this trip. This sucks.
  • WOW!! So sick. :(
  • Ya I know what u mean.
    I may only have a couple hundardbucks tied up butwho knows now when we will see anything from then. No statement has been made and they r saying the site I down for maintiance. Bs
  • K so.... how do i get my money?
  • syphilaids wrote: »
    K so.... how do i get my money?

If it's on Tilt, you don't.. unless some benefactor buys them out AND assumes their liabilities... yeh right....
  • syphilaids wrote: »
    K so.... how do i get my money?

We sit and wait to see what happens. Thepy won't be releasing any money anytime soon
  • Hi Guys/ Fellow CND Players,

This appears to be for American Players, but not sure:
    Full Tilt Poker Claims Must be Filed by Midnight Friday July 15 | Gambling911.com

I just wanted to hear your opinions and feedback regarding our money and FTP. Do we wait it out until next week to see what happens or? I mean many of the American players that had large sums filed a class action suit against FTP.

Would like to hear what you guys think the best next move is?
  • I mean I got stuck down in Vegas after shipping my seat and them saying they would process the funds in time. I played the main before got top 200. Got other money stuck there too and really not happy as are many others.

I spoke to the DOJ and I guess u cannot make claim against the forfeiture of funds they are seeking. Today is the last day to make claims against the funds they seek to collect. However, if they have funds frozen which belonged to players like you and I would we not have the right to claim those prior to them collecting those as a fee for FTP being in violation of their gaming laws? If today is the last day its prob too late to do so. They Attorneys of the DOJ say we cannot file a claim, as the claim would be directly with FTP. All this legal nonsense is confusing.

Wait it out to see what happens in trial with the Alderney gaming commission or what? I just want to get my and everyone's funds back.
  • sick cards wrote: »
    I mean I got stuck down in Vegas after shipping my seat and them saying they would process the funds in time. I played the main before got top 200. Got other money stuck there too and really not happy as are many others.

I spoke to the DOJ and I guess u cannot make claim against the forfeiture of funds they are seeking. Today is the last day to make claims against the funds they seek to collect. However, if they have funds frozen which belonged to players like you and I would we not have the right to claim those prior to them collecting those as a fee for FTP being in violation of their gaming laws? If today is the last day its prob too late to do so. They Attorneys of the DOJ say we cannot file a claim, as the claim would be directly with FTP. All this legal nonsense is confusing.

Wait it out to see what happens in trial with the Alderney gaming commission or what? I just want to get my and everyone's funds back.

just say goodbye to your money and move on.