PEI Poker Challenge 2011 this weekend...

Here is the information in case anyone is interested.

Visit Red Shores for the 2011 PEI Poker Challenge! There are 3 sessions scheduled for Friday, June 10th at 7 PM, Saturday, June 11th at 12 PM and 7 PM, with the Championship Round on Sunday, June 12th at 12 PM. The buy-in is $300 + $30 non-refundable administration fee.

Comments

• Yeah, the wife and I were gonna fly out for this one, but the flight costs were ridiculous when we looked...
  • Would love to get results if anyone does go. 330 seemed a bit small to post given the location and as you pointed out Dennis, related travel costs, especially over WSOP and looking at the Halifax turnout, but sure would be a fun poker/holiday trip.
  • Dammit! I'm in PEI right now, but my flight home is on Friday or else I would go for sure!
  • Was going to play 2 years ago on my way back from C.B. but it sold out. I knew it was coming up soon but didnt think it was this soon.
  • jontm wrote: »
    but sure would be a fun poker/holiday trip.

This is what we were thinking...a quick little 5 day holiday type trip..check out PEI, play some cards..etc. Possibly if a person looked around for some sales much prior to the event we could have gotten a better deal..maybe next year.

I just wanted to go and beat Norm..lol