All Poker Chip Set Sales!

To those who are interested in poker chips whether it's 9g, 11.5g or 13.5g; clay, clay composites or plastic ones. Here is what I have learned about better deals and offers. I hope this will help those who are looking for a decent poker chip set to save time.

1. @ Costco. Bargain prices of course, but the quality is not 100% satisfactory. They offer 500pcs 11.5g set for $75 + tax. Here is a link to most of the discussions/ locations/ availability about Costco's deal: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/showthread.php?t=128317

2. @ Toronto-poker forum: http://www.toronto-poker.com/viewforum.php?f=6&sid=f0a416ce42a174f85516bede97faeebf . There are a numbers of private sellers there offering some decent deals on 9g/ 11.5g poker chip sets.

*snip*

4. @ www.canadapokerstore.com , they offer 11.5g poker chip sets. But if you sit down and compare the prices they offer vs. the ones on the top, you will see a huge difference.

5. @ www.theplayasclub.com, they offer various types of poker chip sets for example pure clay, clay composites @ various weights (13.5g/ 11.5g). But all the prices are in USD... lol.. a bit more expensive than the rest I listed earlier.

6. @ this forum, http://pokerforum.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=2787 from wejammin, he's offering 500pcs poker chip sets @ prices unknown. If you are interested, you need to contact him/her.

7. @ http://www.gamblingpokerchips.com . This place offers also various poker chip sets at different weights. I could not find any discussion about this place but it seems decent (special discounts). Note: the prices are in USD...

8. @ this forum, ??... a couple of the ad's are gone since last time I visited.. hmm.. (reserved for future updates.)

I'll try to find more deals in between my classes/ assignments/ exams. But since I come back to TO like 1-2 a week, I have limited time. Anyways, I hope this helps.

Pokerman
The One & Only

Comments

• Don't be fooled by "USD Prices" The conversion is not what it once was. $100USD = roughly $119 CAD. I think you will find my prices to be very competitive. I challenge you to find the same quality items for cheaper in Canada.

* I am working on displaying USD & CAD prices. Stay tuned.
  • Costco
    500 PCS 11.5G Set 85.09 Some minor quality defects, need a Costco membership, not always in stock (hit and miss)

*snip*

email: Aahot_chips@hotmail.com
    600 PCS 11.5G Set 100.99 Private Seller, limited quantities, must arrange to pick-up, located in GTA

email: kyles_on_fire@hotmail.com
    500 PCS 11.5G Set 100.00 Located in Guelph

www.theplayasclub.com
    500 PCS 11.5G Set 112.49 Still need to add S/H and tax, but has a lot of variety of items (list price 89.99USD)

www.tsc.ca
    500 PCS 11.5G Set 117.52 Still need to add tax, includes S/H although it didn't even ask where I was located.

email: VaroujanA@rogers.com
    500 PCS 11.5G Set 150.00 Private seller, limited quantites, located in GTA

www.canadapokerstore.com
    500 PCS 11.5G Set 201.48 Another choice, list price is only 139.99, but at checkout, it's 201.48 after S/H fees! Ouch!

*If you found any other deals or have any corrections to this list please update or let me know.
  • Costco
    500 PCS 11.5G Set 85.09 Some minor quality defects, need a Costco membership, not always in stock (hit and miss)

*snip*

email: Aahot_chips@hotmail.com
    600 PCS 11.5G Set 100.99 Private Seller, limited quantities, must arrange to pick-up, located in GTA

email: kyles_on_fire@hotmail.com
    500 PCS 11.5G Set 100.00 Located in Guelph

www.theplayasclub.com
    500 PCS 11.5G Set 112.49 Still need to add S/H and tax, but has a lot of variety of items (list price 89.99USD)

www.tsc.ca
    500 PCS 11.5G Set 117.52 Still need to add tax, includes S/H although it didn't even ask where I was located.

email: VaroujanA@rogers.com
    500 PCS 11.5G Set 150.00 Private seller, limited quantites, located in GTA

www.canadapokerstore.com
    500 PCS 11.5G Set 201.48 Another choice, list price is only 139.99, but at checkout, it's 201.48 after S/H fees! Ouch!

*If you found any other deals or have any corrections to this list please update or let me know.

Thank you bargain shopper for updating this thread.. I hope to make this thread longer and longer with all the possible good deals on poker chip sets so many of us can always make a good comparison b/t seller. I encourage rest of the members to update and increase the length of the list.

Pokerman
    The One & Only
  • atlvac wrote:
    Canada Poker Store dropped it's price to $99.99 CDN and fixed its checkout for shipping. New price in no longer ouch.. it is WOW!!!

www.canadapokerstore.com
    In response to your inquiry asking me to update your special deals, I have checked out your website again with regards to your special offers. The prices that you offer on various sets eg. 500pcs Dice (no dealer button)/ 500pcs Dice (deluxe) are still a bit higher than many of the private sellers I listed earlier. The amount for the 500pcs (you call it) Deluxe is $135.18 CAD including shipping compared to about $120 CAD (including shipping) on a 600pcs Dice (equivalent to your "deluxe") for other sellers. I am sure you have other special deals/ discounts for different items that you are selling as I do not have the time to go through your website thoroughly.

Please do not take this the wrong way as I am only listing various sellers offering special deals on poker chips sets to many of us who are interested in purchasing chip sets. This thread is used for the sole purpose of price comparison. And thank you for lowering the prices on your items.

Pokerman
    The One & Only
  • We offer all poker products to Canadians with no duty & free shipping.

TheNuts.ca Canada Poker Supplies