WSOP on TV.

When does the coverage start up here in Canada?

Nothing so far.. will it not be until the main event?

Any streams up here?

Comments

• Coverage seemed to dwindle last year, and with the goins on with Black Friday, who knows how much will make it to air?
  • I mean hear alot on how ESPN will have record coverage this year and all will be streamed online.

But that doesn't really help us up north
  • ESPN starts airing July 26th I think
  • Man that sucks.It really does.

any live streams?
  • WSOP.com will be live streaming final tables on a 5min delay. Probably no hole cards
  • They're also streaming the 25K HU as a sneak preview apparently
  • But can we see those up here? I mean usually those type of things are country restricted.
  • Macke wrote: »
    But can we see those up here? I mean usually those type of things are country restricted.

Got it loaded no issues. Got 2 HU matches on right now. Duhamel vs. Laak on one, not sure about the other.

Looks like it's John Duthie vs. Sorel Mizzi in the other
  • Can I get a link?

Not the easiest thing to find it seems
    Can I get a link?

Not the easiest thing to find it seems

It was right on the World Series of Poker home page...
  • =/ damn americans teasing us with all their coverage how it starts tomorrow.. I checked the usual sites.. TSN/Sportsnet.. nothing listed at all.

Oh well.
  • ESPN2 ESPN3
    I believe they're covering MnEv.Day3 starting Thurs.July14 with 30min. delay, holecards revealed. Also heard you can catch that on AtdheNet
  • coverage starts on July 26th on espn so expect it to be on TSN around the same time. It won't be listed until next week probably. Last year they had it listed on espn and it was aired around the same on TSN. Usually on late evenings. I could be wrong though, but thats when I expect to see it. The players championship usually airs first and then the ME. I read that it will be airing once a week for 16 weeks leading up to the Nov 9.
  • TSN is airing Monday @ 7PM with the final 9 determined on Tuesday @ 8PM. Just saw a promo for it
  • born2cruz wrote: »
    TSN is airing Monday @ 7PM with the final 9 determined on Tuesday @ 8PM. Just saw a promo for it

Confirmed. I just looked it up on Cogeco's guide. As above, day 7 on Monday down to final 27, then day 8 on Tuesday down to final 9.
    This surprises me airing so soon.
  • So yeah Fuck David Tuchman.. or whoever.. why is he always ripping on Canada.

"Player has 5 poker cashes but they are in Canada so they don't really count."

"Oh C'mon he's from Canada give him a break."
    So yeah Fuck David Tuchman.. or whoever.. why is he always ripping on Canada.

lol yeah i heard this comment as well. typical american thinks his shit don't stink.
    So yeah Fuck David Tuchman.. or whoever.. why is he always ripping on Canada.

It's not like our dollar is worth more or anything.