TG Poker Blog

If anyone is interested I am now blogging on a page on my website. Feel free to PM or email me with your comments or if you feel you may have something to add to my blog. Even if you are simply enjoying my blog I'd love to hear that too. Its why i do it. I am attempting to grow my bankroll and I am documenting each step of my journey so fellow fanatics can follow along.

blog

If you are on Twitter you can follow me @tgpoker.

Note to Mod....I'm not sure if I put this post in the correct spot so feel free to move this if you need to. Thanks.

Comments

• I don't understand why you are asking for staking in low level cash games. If you can't afford to play them then you shouldn't. I am not trying to be a dick but to ask for staking in 1/2 or 2/5 I don't get.

Am I missing something?

I think your blog is quite nice and it's a good idea to write things down so you can learn from mistakes and good plays.
  • Thanks for the blog compliment. My intention was to create something that players who were starting out with a small amount of money and looking to grow it could use and hopefully find a little success. It has worked for me in the past and I hope to make it work again.

As far as the staking goes I already had the bankroll in my possession and I was not looking for financial assistance. I did not mention my blog on this forum until I had stakers in place because up until now it has only truly been my poker buddies reading it. I did not expect that anyone who did not know me would be interested in staking since it would be hard to hand over money to someone you have never met, when there can be no proof of the results of what I'm doing. People who know me know that I will be up front about my results. If they have decided to do this, I'm sure, they are only doing it for entertainment purposes. Like putting $2 on a horse to win just for the thrill of seeing how it goes and with a possibility of making a few bucks.

I don't think you are missing anything. Its a little different I'll admit but what the hell. Poker is fun my friend. I enjoy staking players and seeing the results. Its clearly not for you but I never expected it would appeal to everyone. If you find the blog entertaining and it gives you something to read between games then I'm happy. If not I'm ok with that. Good luck and I wish you success at the tables.

TG