Ufc 129 package

Hello,

Well as you all know UFC 129 at the ROGERS CENTRE has been sold out for quite sometime. Sites like Kijji & e-Bay are selling tickets above face value.
Hotels in Downtown Toronto are also sold out this date (April 30th) or are really expensive, for example a 3 star hotel selling at 300.00/night!

So, with the help of google I came across the Toronto Tourism Website that offered a package, and my first thought was - it's going to give me LEVEL 500 tickets and the hotel will be super expensive!! - However, to my surprise here is what was available:

1-4 Tickets, you choice of Level 100,200 or Floors
1-4 Tickets to Fan Expo
Choice of 5 Hotels in Downtown Toronto
15% Off at the Bay Coupon
Breakfast for (1-4) depending on # guests staying at the hotel
Tickets either shipped to you, or shipped to the hotel for pick up at check-in

Basically, you build your package and you get a price including tax!

My package:

2 Tickets Level 100 for UFC 129
1 Night Accommodations @ The Sutton Place Downtown Toronto
Breakfast for 2
Tickets Shipped to Me
15% off Coupon at the Bay
Total with Tax = $525.00

Direct Link to Package:https://www.reservations.seetorontonow.com/ufc.asp?flid=hp:flash_adtiles:ufc&uev=5

NOTE: You may get a better price if you choose a hotel not Downtown Toronto.

Just thought I would save you guys some money.

IN BEFORE:
BETTER VIEWING EXPERIENCE ON TV IMO

Comments

• That sounds almost too good to be true. Post a trip report after the fights . . .
  • after the flight? It's Tickets and Hotel only. ...I assume your not from Ontario?
    You can visit the site yourself www.seetorontonow.com click on the UFC package link
    they also have Theatre packages too.
  • Rockwood wrote: »
    after the flight? It's Tickets and Hotel only. ...I assume your not from Ontario?
    You can visit the site yourself www.seetorontonow.com click on the UFC package link
    they also have Theatre packages too.

Bwahahahaha . . . I live in Bramalea, just outside Toronto.

My point was, $525.00 for what you listed is a great deal. Let us know how the fights were live.
  • ooops my bad, I thought you said FLIGHTS...lol
    i'll post a TR with pics and Video :)
  • Damn nice find!
  • actyper wrote: »
    Damn nice find!

Thanks!