WSOP ME, which day?

Which of the 4 day ones is the best to play for the main event?

Comments

• I would prob play Sunday so that I could show up Fri night, or if you show up earlier, get a ven deep stack event in on thurs. I guess it all depends how long you want to be in vegas for, if you're going with somebody, etc.
  • actyper wrote: »
    I would prob play Sunday so that I could show up Fri night, or if you show up earlier, get a ven deep stack event in on thurs. I guess it all depends how long you want to be in vegas for, if you're going with somebody, etc.

I've got a hotel from the 5-13, so I'm planning to be there on the 5th.

More curious as to whether one of the days might be 'easier' than others.
  • Hard to tell now with the recent events - normally some players choose Sunday since alot of the online grinders prefer to play online on that day, but I'm not sure if that will be the case anymore by the time the WSOP rolls around
  • nah just pick the day that works best for your schedule
  • I would choose Thursday, so that after I make it to the end of Day 1A, I will have three days to prepare for Day 2. If instead my QQ call loses to AKs all-in on the very first hand and I am the first one out of the Main Event, I will have six days left to walk around aimlessly in the desert! :-[
    westside8 wrote: »
    Hard to tell now with the recent events - normally some players choose Sunday since alot of the online grinders prefer to play online on that day, but I'm not sure if that will be the case anymore by the time the WSOP rolls around
    The WSOP may be very different this year. Many winning online players didn't mind travelling to the US because they could bring a laptop and still make money playing online when they were not playing in an event. Now that nobody may be able to play online while in the US, foreign players that don't have free accommodation may want to leave the US as soon as they are out of their event.
  • My preference would be to play on the last day . . . only one donk to beat that way.
  • Just chose mine :D. I picked day 1B.