Vanilla mastercard??

Does anyone know if this works for depositing at full tilt??

Comments

• mute20 wrote: »

lol, maybe a little late to the party?

Nope.

Use UKash.
  • So I guess they are not working on Stars either?
  • Vanilla cards always work for me ion FTP and Stars. But since the news about what happened, who knows if they work now.

Yes, they work. Super expensive vig though, like $7 activation per card or something like that.
  • 4 sumtin for a 25.00 card . Activation fee. use it all at once
    Biggest card I could find was 200.00

Visa gift cards no work. Not like I a going to deposit any more money on stars anyway
  • dont get slammin, theres ALOT of fish still in the pond, or even more now than before, as all the scared money have zipped off, i played a good hour and half last night at PLO, i was either on a huge heater or theres some bad play, easily goes both ways.....i was either hero called 3 times when i had a flopped set or they dont grasp hand strength anymore
  • i only have money on stars if you were interested ?????NO FEES lol:biggrin2:
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    4 sumtin for a 25.00 card . Activation fee. use it all at once
    Biggest card I could find was 200.00

Visa gift cards no work. Not like I a going to deposit any more money on stars anyway

Yes, I think that $200 is the maximum amount that is currently allowed on the Vanilla cards. Due to the "know your customer" KYC rules, they need to have some info on you to allow larger downloads. There are some re-loadable cards out there that allow larger load amounts... even up to $3k or $5k if the transfer is done online.
  • Yes, I think that $200 is the maximum amount that is currently allowed on the Vanilla cards. Due to the "know your customer" KYC rules, they need to have some info on you to allow larger downloads. There are some re-loadable cards out there that allow larger load amounts... even up to $3k or $5k if the transfer is done online.

I am pretty sure the pre paid CC's Visa etc that you can re load are like regular cc's and trying to make a deposit on a poker or gaming site will be denied.

I know about 5 yrs ago I made a deposit on my RBC CC on absolute and played there for about a year. I had cashed out and left it alone . Tried 2 yra ago to make another deposit and got the denied trans action denied window.
    The banks did something about it 3 yrs ago or something like that.

Van MC is a gift card. No restrictions.
    I am just not sure if you can deposit on stars or tilt anymore here with what went down on Friday.