Rules in the BAP/Staking Forum

1. Buyers buy at your own risk (properly research seller, ask for reputable references, get real-life contact info, keep conversation trails, etc). Pokerforum.ca is not responsible for any bad deals that may occur. (Seller not playing an event, not paying out after winning, etc)

2. By participating in this sub-section of the forum, www.pokerforum.ca, it's administrators, moderators, and anyone in connection with the administration of this forum take no responsibility for transactions in this forum. We do not endorse any poster and all purchases and sales are made at your own risk.

2. Seller please START your thread with subject with either "Live" or "Online" for easy classification

More to be added at a later date.

Comments

• To answer Wetts1012 from prev thread: http://www.pokerforum.ca/f15/bap-staking-sub-forum-24881/index3.html

Clayton Mozdzen, very competent player, both live and online
    Travis Brown, also slays online and played the 5k HU at COPC

both from Winnipeg
  • Would someone want to see what the current returns are for total baps? I think a running tally of what was put in and what was paid would be interesting to see
  • Would someone want to see what the current returns are for total baps? I think a running tally of what was put in and what was paid would be interesting to see

hey, you stole my idea!
  • Start It as of 2012 so you won't have to go back o far
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    hey, you stole my idea!

I didn't think you were going to post....my apologies...
  • actyper wrote: »
    Start It as of 2012 so you won't have to go back o far

makes sense
  • Rule 1: don't talk about the BAP forum
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Rule 1: don't talk about the BAP forum

Sssssssssshhhhhhhhhh . . . fucking foreigners.
  • Eh, give me a couple hours, Im on vacation this week.

Will break it down by time as well as live vs. online.
  • This would be a whole lot easier if people kept baps in a single thread.

But nevertheless, I will persevere.
  • So Im finished.

I left out 2 online packages out of my spreadsheet b/c it was just too goddamn difficult to figure out, which was BTPs wcoop bap and DJgolfcan Bap.

MAKE 1 THREAD PER BAP MOVING FORWARD ASSHOLES.

Im not going to post the individual results - but I have them if anyone wants me to PM (BMZ is a goldmine).

Online BAPS
    17 Baps 8 Payouts, $5545.68 buyins, 2579.45 payouts - NET ($2966.23)

Live Baps
    31 Baps 13 Payouts, $26949.47 buyins, $34984.30 payouts - NET $8034.83

Total Forum: +$5068.60 or a 15.5% ROI (take that, RRSP)
  • This also changes significantly if I take the Main Event / PCA Live Baps out of the equation.
  • Very nice work. What time frame is this? What if you compare US vs CDN live, factoring in the impact of W/H?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Very nice work. What time frame is this? What if you compare US vs CDN live, factoring in the impact of W/H?

This is the entire history of the Bap forum.

I didnt track destination, but I assume that overall CDN live has a very high ROI and US Live is certainly losing money, or close to breakeven.

There are only about 3k or so of Canadian BAP packages up, and the biggest payout (11k) came from a CDN event. Combine that with the fact that there have been 4 10k packages up (all US or non-CDN events) with no scores.
  • Sorry guys I'm bringing us down! need ship one of the falls view tourneys for us!
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    So Im finished.

I left out 2 online packages out of my spreadsheet b/c it was just too goddamn difficult to figure out, which was BTPs wcoop bap and DJgolfcan Bap.

MAKE 1 THREAD PER BAP MOVING FORWARD ASSHOLES.

Im not going to post the individual results - but I have them if anyone wants me to PM (BMZ is a goldmine).

Online BAPS
    17 Baps 8 Payouts, $5545.68 buyins, 2579.45 payouts - NET ($2966.23)

Live Baps
    31 Baps 13 Payouts, $26949.47 buyins, $34984.30 payouts - NET $8034.83

Total Forum: +$5068.60 or a 15.5% ROI (take that, RRSP)

maybe this should be re-posted in its own thread and sticky it.
  • I wouldn't mind directing more players here, seems like BAP section is taking off and there isn't enough players for buyers.

Do we have any rules on minimum posts or thoughts on this?

Chances are OPR and those also on 2p2 will fill in any blanks on players we have not seen much of.
  • jontm wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind directing more players here, seems like BAP section is taking off and there isn't enough players for buyers.

Chances are OPR and those also on 2p2 will fill in any blanks on players we have not seen much of.

No rules, but obviously a length of time, or amount of posts should be enforced hard

It would be way to easy for riff raff to wander through these parts and make a BAP and roll on it, wouldn't be a good reputation to get as a forum.
  • Shouldn't it be up to the person offering BAP to whom they sell too?
  • if people need me to start 10 bet bluffing with their monies in high stakes pokerz lemme know...

....because ill do it
  • I don't think we need people directed here solely for BAPs...it is nice to play for forumers that you have a history with but it isn't like it's a necessity on here
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    I don't think we need people directed here solely for BAPs...it is nice to play for forumers that you have a history with but it isn't like it's a necessity on here

I agree with GTA.

We mainly BAP here because we have history with each other.

I use PTP and 2p2 for most of my bapping since they are better set up to weed out the scammers that jump from forum to form and the multi-accounters. They are not perfect, but they do put a lot of effort into helping to protect both the investor and the horse.
  • Caveat emptor would seem to work in BOTH directions, no?
  • jontm wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind directing more players here, seems like BAP section is taking off and there isn't enough players for buyers.

Ehhh, the problem taking it to "other" forums is it brings sellers, but usually no buyers.

We also havent yet had a scam, which I would guess happens 1/10 on 2p2.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Ehhh, the problem taking it to "other" forums is it brings sellers, but usually no buyers.

We also havent yet had a scam, which I would guess happens 1/10 on 2p2.

word
  • Thanks all. I just wanted to hear thoughts. I might have to check out the other sites, but rather stick to here as it is so tight. But damn! Things sell fast, gonna have to spend more coffee breaks here, lol.
  • Its like we almost need an alert set up for the BAP section. I miss so many of the small ones.
  • Its like we almost need an alert set up for the BAP section. I miss so many of the small ones.

Troll better. :)