St. Patty's Chip Sale

Another great oppurtunity from TheChipRoom for some very nice chips.

St. Patrick's Day Sale

Sale starts noon EST on Thursday Mar 17. I doubt it will be as big as the Black Friday sale last year, but there are some very nice chips up for grabs at some VERY nice prices.

I'm out of town on Thursday and unfortunately I'm going to miss placing an order for this, but if someone is going to order off this thread, I just might like to tack on a bunch of the ChipCo's if you don't mind. PM me if you're interested.

Comments

• I'm in the same boat, being away for work during the sale. I would also like to tack on some chips if someone is around and willing to place the order
  • Post here what you want and I will try. I'm going to pick up a few racks.
  • ChipCo Rascals

$1 - 250
    $5 - 200
    $25 - 50

If available at time of purchase
    Fitz Blue $.50 - 100

Thanks Moose. Let me know the total damage, and I'll paypal it to you.
  • Funny, I would like exactly the same breakdown for ChipCo's as Str8 would. I would like to add 100 of the $5 grand centrals and 100 of the $2 Iron horse just for the heck of it too.

So total breakdown

ChipCo Rascals

$1 - 250
    $5 - 200
    $25 - 50

Grand Central

$5- 100

Iron Horse

$2 - 100

Thanks Moose! Appreciate it
  • I think I am losing my mind . . . nothing appeals that I do not already have. I cannot even force myself to pick up the blue Fitzies . . .

Something is seriously wrong with me. FML. :-\

***Side note*** I have 20 of the PCA $5.00 Secondaries that I am willing to part with/trade, if they are useful to anyone. Keeping them is not a problem, either, as they are a sweet chip.
  • moose, if you do put in an order can you get me some more of my Dune's Compression Molded Chips?

$1000 - 50
    $5000 - 50
    $25000- 50

Let me know what I owe you and thanks.
  • I absolutely HATE last minute cancellations! Seems I'm no longer going to be away from the office today after all...oh well. Moose, if you can place the order anyway to save on the shipping seeing as how I already sent you the funds...much appreciated.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    I absolutely HATE last minute cancellations! Seems I'm no longer going to be away from the office today after all...oh well. Moose, if you can place the order anyway to save on the shipping seeing as how I already sent you the funds...much appreciated.

No worries. The rascals were gone. Got the Iron Horse and the Grand Centrals and 200 more PCA's for me. Wanted more but didn't need them anyways so saved me money.
  • moose wrote: »
    The rascals were gone.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:mad:
    moose wrote: »
    Got the Iron Horse and the Grand Centrals

These for YOU or for me??
  • :(

They went quick huh
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:mad:

These for YOU or for me??

Brian.

but you might want to check the prices on the used pca's and order some. $.29 and up. Your hundo is back in your account.
  • Could not resist expanding this photo out to 8 racks of $1s.

P1030786.JPG
  • Oh boy a couple racks of roulettes will be here tomorrow. (Not the StPaddys chips - just wanted to tilt some people)

Detailed Results:

Out of Foreign Customs, March 23, 2011, 3:38 pm, CANADA
  • moose wrote: »
    Oh boy a couple racks of roulettes will be here tomorrow. (Not the StPaddys chips - just wanted to tilt some people)

Detailed Results:

Out of Foreign Customs, March 23, 2011, 3:38 pm, CANADA

Grrrrrrrrrrrr

lol - thanks for the update :)
  • How do the roulettes look? Super colorful or worn?
  • All my roulettes.

IMG_1846.JPG

Sample set

IMG_1851.JPG

IMG_1854.JPG

Peach. 20 cleaned and the top 10 in that stack have been oiled.

IMG_1858.JPG

Radiant Red. Same thing. 20 cleaned and the top 10 oiled.

IMG_1859.JPG

Alternating rows of cleaned and dirty.

IMG_1862.JPG
  • Surprise package came today.

IMG_1865.JPG

The Iron Horse chips are especially great. Almost mint. The $5s are a little more worn and dirty but still nice. Reminds me why I initially fell in love with ceramics. Wish I had thought to order a sample set.

IMG_1867.JPG
  • woohoo!! I am still out of town and cant pick them up yet though :(

Those roulettes are amazing looking and clean up very well! I almost ordered a sample set, should have for sure