custom made poker tables for sale

hello everyone,

my brother has started making oval poker tables in his spare time and they're really nice.
full size and custom colour combinations. the price is $349.99 for fixed legs (folding legs may be less expensive) + delivery of $25 (GTA only--sorry)
if you are interested please reply and i can send you some shots of a table in progress.

take care
C-1

Comments

• Please post some pics if you can is there a contact number or e-mail?
  • sure, you can email me @ chozn_1@yahoo.com and i'll forward you some pics

C-1
  • if anyone is interested, just pm me with your email and i'll send some pics.

C-1

ps. by the way acesup, did you like the way the table looked? i forgot to ask.
  • i actually have nothing to say here, but i added a pic to my signature and i wanted to see how it looks!
    cheers!
    C-1
  • chosen one wrote:
    if anyone is interested, just pm me with your email and i'll send some pics.

C-1

ps. by the way acesup, did you like the way the table looked? i forgot to ask.

Yeah, the table looks very professional and well built. I passed the pics on to a few of my friends to see if they want one too.
  • i maybe interested, but i might need some customization, pm me please and hopefully pics would be great
  • thanks for the positive comments aces up
  • sorry everyone, but the tables will not be available for the time being. my brother is back at work, so we'll have to find some time to make them.
    thanks

btw, jeltad has some tables for sale and the look really nice, check out his thread
  • Thanks for the free plug Chose One.

Here is the link again:

http://www.paddlesready.com/Paddles_Ready/jela/fullsize.htm

You can contact me directly to arrange for a viewing if you are in the Toronto area.

416-560-3459.

Thanks,

Joe