HSP season 7

The action is great but norm macdonald, "OMG" how i long for gabe kaplan!!! never thought id say that, worse even AJ benza

Comments

• Really hope this will air on pokertube so I can watch it too
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    Really hope this will air on pokertube so I can watch it too
    The first one's on pokerbay...
  • Just picked up GSN for my cable package and will start watching this soon for the drinking game(s) that can come from it :)
  • HSP 7: great poker action (so far) and HORRIBLE poker (?) commentary from Norm.
  • norm actually hurts the show, id rather have silence and just listen to antonio WEEEE!
  • Downloaded this last night to watch today.. I have less than zero expectations at this point.
  • Sick donkey play by vanessa there imo <.<

Was really hoping for the river to brick out when viffer was playing that rich noob just to see them get crushed by the amateurs ^^' Lots of action there, fun to watch

Edit: Also I lol'd at the guy who was donating 100% of his winnings, as well as 100% of his losses to charity. Respect :o
  • its been 4 episodes now, if jonh chan cant save this, really i dont think pokerstars has done anything in particular to kill it but norm macdonald ( i want to punch him the F*&$ out, i can commentate better than this guy) i kinda hope season 7 is the last unless pokerstars lets it go so anyone can get back on and even worse, gabe kaplan returns.
  • This has been easily the worst HSP season. Norm has been painful. The poker play has been painful. Worst lineup ever.
    You can catch the episodes on youtube through GSN and also on the GSN page.
    They usually come out a couple days after release on TV.
    If you can't wait, cardplayertube I think will upload it pretty quickly.
  • Here is the HSP Season 7 Episode 4 link for anyone who hasnt seen the episode...
    High Stakes Poker Season 7 Episode 4 | PokerEpisodes

I also wish Gabe was back, Norm makes me want to rip my teeth out and stop playing poker...
  • Watched 5 mins of the 1st episode yesterday morning and had to turn it off.

Looks to me like High Stakes Poker after dark . Snore;;;;; zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Watched 5 mins of the 1st episode yesterday morning and had to turn it off.

Looks to me like High Stakes Poker after dark . Snore;;;;; zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....more like lol!!!

im not sure how much cash gabe kaplan has held out for, but like aj they should have just bought the suitcase full of it, norm is absolutly killing it....id rather hear dead air, honestly!!
  • You guys need to watch it with the mute button. This season has been incredibly entertaining due to the amateurs. Phil Ruffin is my new hero, his reason for calling a hand was "I had more money then him so it was ok"

You can't get much better poker than that. You aren't going to get "quality poker commentary" or "quality playing" but the amateurish style of poker reminds me of a kitchen table home game and its hilarious to watch the pros sit there and grimmace...
  • No problem with the players. If I wanted to watch a woman interview players every 5 mins then I would watch poker after dark.
    Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooring.
    Almost as bad but not as IRRITATING as listening to Jessie May giggle like a school girl for 2hrs.
  • reading that GSN is cutting back alot now with the whole DOJ, seems thats a good thing as HSP might just die off....im hoping pad last, especially with PLO but thats more for the in depth player to see more games, which also doesnt apply to the masses