WTB: Guitar Hero w/drums.

Looking for any GH game with the drums, mic and guitar. GH Metallica/Aerosmith would be preferred since I already own GH LoR and WT.

Comments

• Get em while you can, guitar hero is not being made anymore as the company says music genre games interest are going down.
  • Did you just get the drum kit? I don't actually think Aerosmith uses the drum kit as it came out before the drum kit did. I know the AC/DC one didn't. GF plays the drums and was very seriously pissed when she couldn't play along.

You will love Metallica when you get it.

PS. If you are using the drum kit on carpet. Keep in mind to unplug the kick pedal before you put the kit away for the night when you are done. GF didn't do this. Velcro on bottom of kick pedal worked very well. Cable ripped out of kick pedal.

Required disassembly, trip to inlaws so dear old dad in law could re solder wires back together.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Get em while you can, guitar hero is not being made anymore as the company says music genre games interest are going down.

Yeah, I heard about that the other day. The whole GH genre is done. They're discontinuing DJ hero as well.

Activision sucks sometimes.
  • Did you just get the drum kit? I don't actually think Aerosmith uses the drum kit as it came out before the drum kit did. I know the AC/DC one didn't. GF plays the drums and was very seriously pissed when she couldn't play along.

PS. If you are using the drum kit on carpet. Keep in mind to unplug the kick pedal before you put the kit away for the night when you are done. GF didn't do this. Velcro on bottom of kick pedal worked very well. Cable ripped out of kick pedal.

Required disassembly, trip to inlaws so dear old dad in law could re solder wires back together.

Please make video of said event in bold.:D

No, I don't have the drums, but I want them!

I forgot that Aerosmith and ACDC aren't compatible with the drums. Ok, I'm looking for ANY of the GH games with the drums.
  • I'm assuming you want the Wii version?
  • westside8 wrote: »
    I'm assuming you want the Wii version?

Correct!