Custom made poker tables

These tables are completely custom poker tables, and built to order which means you can pick whatever color scheme you want. . This includes Stain for racetrack if applicable, Color for playing surface, rail, and cupholders

Your basic table starts at $400 and goes up with Options

I also offer custom logo's for your favorite team or if you have e a picture I can work with that too. I put the logo right onto the fabric which means no wear, tear or cracking.

Tables are Custom Built to Order. And are fully customizable. give me a call or email and we'll get going on your table, you'll be playing like the pro's in no time.

Tables can come with foldable legs for easy storage, or you can choose a permanent leg option.

204-330-1636 shipping to anywhere in CANADA
6110m5j_19.jpeg
6062ge_19.jpeg
047052m_19.jpeg

More Pics are availible please email me with any questions

jmemond@live.ca

Comments

• Ooooh red felt with the Montreal Canadiens logo in the middle.

Seat positions would have the numbers with corresponding Canadien greats.

1 - Jacque Plante
    2 - Doug Harvey
    33 - Patrick Roy
    4 - Jean Beliveau
    5 - Boom Boom Geoffrion
    16 - Henri Richard
    7 - Howie Morenz
    18 - Serge Savard
    9 - Rocket Richard
    10 - Guy Lafleur

Question would be to silkscreen name/numbers on felt or have a small brass plaque for each spot?
  • I always thought you were a big fan Mole, but now I understand the true extent of your fandom. Very impressive.
  • I like the brass plaques however silkscreening is a no, it cracks after awhile looks crappy, Ill dye it in... I have build a canadians table before.
  • I always thought you were a big fan Mole, but now I understand the true extent of your fandom. Very impressive.

I was thinking of positions numbered with years they won the Stanley Cup as well. Oddly enough they have never won a cup in a year ending with 2.......yet.;)
  • I like the brass plaques however silkscreening is a no, it cracks after awhile looks crappy, Ill dye it in... I have build a canadians table before.

Don't make me dismiss you before we've started.....Canadiens.

Do you have any pictures of that table glorieux?
  • I did but my comp crashed I lost all of my old pics. I made that one almost a year ago. However I do have a customer interested in one, I may be building another, If I do that pick will be up as soon as its done
  • Ooooh red felt with the Montreal Canadiens logo in the middle.

Seat positions would have the numbers with corresponding Canadien greats.

1 - Jacque Plante
    2 - Doug Harvey
    33 - Patrick Roy
    4 - Jean Beliveau
    5 - Boom Boom Geoffrion
    16 - Henri Richard
    7 - Howie Morenz
    18 - Serge Savard
    9 - Rocket Richard
    10 - Guy Lafleur

Question would be to silkscreen name/numbers on felt or have a small brass plaque for each spot?

I cannot imagine a better poker table. Ever.
  • DennisG wrote: »
    I cannot imagine a better poker table. Ever.

inorite
  • Maple Leafs Captains Table. Old style Leafs Crest at one end and the TML logo on the other.

1. Sittler 27
    2. Keon 14
    3. Armstrong 10
    4 Clark 17
    5. Vaive 22
    6. Day 9
    7. Apps 10
    8. Sundin 13 There fixed it.....
    9. Kennedy 9
    10. Gilmour 93
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    Maple Leafs Captains Table. Old style Leafs Crest at one end and the TML logo on the other.

1. Sittler 27
    2. Keon 14
    3. Armstrong 10
    4 Clark 17
    5. Vaive 22
    6. Day 9
    7. Apps 10
    8. Horner 2
    9. Kennedy 9
    10. Gilmour 93

No Bower, Mahavolich ? They're on my team before Vaive and Clark.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    No Bower, Mahavolich ? They're on my team before Vaive and Clark.

It's a CAPTAINS table. Bower was never a captain
    Maple Leafs Captains Table. Old style Leafs Crest at one end and the TML logo on the other.

1. Sittler 27
    2. Keon 14
    3. Armstrong 10
    4 Clark 17
    5. Vaive 22
    6. Day 9
    7. Apps 10
    8. Horner 2
    9. Kennedy 9
    10. Gilmour 93

Captains table without Sundin? LOLs @ silly Leaf fans.
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    It's a CAPTAINS table. Bower was never a captain
    I missed the "Captains" part. Just like I didn't see those four clubs on the board, I need to be more attentive.
  • Actually I guess I missed Sundin. lol.
    Turk Broda was a captain many moons ago . Before the league said the Goalie can't be Captain.
  • When did the league say goalies can't be captains? Luongo was just captain of the Canucks.

Can you also make blackjack tables?

5. Vaive 22

would much rather see his registered blood alcohol level for the number
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    When did the league say goalies can't be captains? Luongo was just captain of the Canucks.

Can you also make blackjack tables?
    Is He wearing the "C" ?
    Is He wearing the "C" ?

No he didn't wear a "C" but he was the official captain for two years I believe. He stepped down prior to this season.
  • Yes he was the Captain But. Assistant captains had all of the discussions with the officials. I will try to dig up the league rule.
  • IIHF , NHL, Hockey Canada.
    Nhl rule 6.1 No playing coach, playing Manager or Goaltender shall be permitted to act as Captain or Alternate Captain.
    Rule is found on NHL.com
    Even though it was established that Luongo was the leader of the team, He was not able to carry out the Captains duties on Ice during Games. Alternate captains had to.
    So there ya go....................
  • I am in the process of getting a new Leafs Table. As soon as it is all said and done and it finally arrives I will announce a cash game to break it in.
    Still looking to buy some custom chips also.
    One thing at a time though... lol
  • compuease wrote: »
    No he didn't wear a "C" but he was the official captain for two years I believe. He stepped down prior to this season.

And here's some more goalie Captains... Bower was not one of them lol...

The last goalie to be named an NHL captain was Montreal Canadiens goaltender Bill Durnan, who took the role in t he 1947. Before that, George Hainsworth of the Montreal Canadiens and John Ross Roach of the Toronto St. Patricks were goalie captains. Chicago Blackhawks backstop Chuck Gardiner became the first and only goalie to win the Stanley as a captain.
  • compuease wrote: »
    And here's some more goalie Captains... Bower was not one of them lol...

The last goalie to be named an NHL captain was Montreal Canadiens goaltender Bill Durnan, who took the role in t he 1947. Before that, George Hainsworth of the Montreal Canadiens and John Ross Roach of the Toronto St. Patricks were goalie captains. Chicago Blackhawks backstop Chuck Gardiner became the first and only goalie to win the Stanley as a captain.
    I am not sure but I believe the league instated this rule sometime around 1967 with the first expansion. It was a pain in the ass and took too much time for the goalie to skate down to the other end of the ice to ask about a call.
    Like I said Luongo could be the captain yes, but the refs would not have to discuss anything with him during a game. this would fall on the alternates.
    Turk Broda was Captain of the leafs many moons ago and had the C on his jersey. I have a picture of him along with other great leafs on the wall in my den.
    Turk Broda was Captain of the leafs many moons ago and had the C on his jersey. I have a picture of him along with other great leafs on the wall in my den.

Sorry Ron but....

The Hockey Hall of Fame displays a picture of Toronto Maple Leafs goaltender Turk Broda wearing the Captain's "C", but he never actually served in that capacity, and he was actually wearing Toronto team Captain Syl Apps' sweater

And it actually was in the late 40's that the league instituted the rule that goalies could not wear a "C"...

You need to verify these things... I'm a little older remember.... :)

I should be prop betting you instead of pushing my K's against your 10's.
  • Sorry could not find the exact date that the NHL instated the new Captains rule. I figured it would have been around the time of the first expansion.
    :)
  • Pretty funny. Anyone want to talk about Custom made poker tables?

I am in the market for a 8 person round or octagon table. I prefer a nice rail, but no upholders.

Is there a thread about that here somewhere?
  • Yes I can also make a blackjack table