FS: 2011 Toronto Blue Jays Tickets

Same deal as last year - I can get tickets to any Toronto Blue Jays game at a discounted price.

For a premium game, $60 for Field Level Infield (Normally $71 + about $5-$10 in fees/taxes), $50 for Field Level Bases (Normally $52 + about $5-$10 in fees/taxes)

For non-premium/regular games, $55 for Field Level Infield (Normally $60 + about $5-$10 in fees/taxes), $40 for Field Level Bases (Normally $44 + about $5-$10 in fees/taxes)

All tickets here includes shipping/delivery

I ain't making any money off this but just passing a deal I get for myself for anyone interested. Beats paying full/box office price.

Comments

• Bobblehead days

Sunday April 3rd vs. Minnesota: Jose Bautista Bobblehead Day
    Sunday July 31st vs. Texas: Roberto Alomar Bobblehead Day
  • I will keep you in mind when the Yanks are in town.
  • I'm interested in 2 of the best tickets you got for either April 19 or 20th (yanks) for my birthday :)
  • BrianS wrote: »
    I'm interested in 2 of the best tickets you got for either April 19 or 20th (yanks) for my birthday :)

You share a birthday with Hitler?! I thought I had it rough with John Travolta and Yoko Ono :D
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    You share a birthday with Hitler?! I thought I had it rough with John Travolta and Yoko Ono :D

My birthday is actually the 16th haha :P
  • BrianS wrote: »
    I'm interested in 2 of the best tickets you got for either April 19 or 20th (yanks) for my birthday :)

Let me know which date and I can get it done for you.
  • I am interested in some Field Level Infield tickets for either May 21st or 22nd against Houston. Whichever day has better seats available at that cost.
  • I am interested in some Field Level Infield tickets for either May 21st or 22nd against Houston. Whichever day has better seats available at that cost.

I'll start having that info available in a couple weeks - will get back to you then. How many are you looking for?
  • westside8 wrote: »
    I'll start having that info available in a couple weeks - will get back to you then. How many are you looking for?

Likely just 2.
  • Likely just 2.

Both games have similar seats available - pick one and let me know.
  • I have a few questions.

1. Is there a limit of tickets we can buy?

2. Are we able to choose which section we want to sit in or is it random?
  • Icedog wrote: »
    I have a few questions.

1. Is there a limit of tickets we can buy?

2. Are we able to choose which section we want to sit in or is it random?

1. Most games, I think it's 8 or 10 - Phillies/Yanks/RedSox is 6

2. You can choose section, but it's just more work for me ;) Honestly though, you can select section, otherwise it'll be best available = closest to home plate
  • Jays vs Phillies on Canada Day! Book it!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Jays vs Phillies on Canada Day! Book it!

Forum trip?
  • moose wrote: »
    Forum trip?

I'm up for that.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Both games have similar seats available - pick one and let me know.

Let me know what you have for the Saturday - May 21st.
  • Haven't heard back from you but I would like to get a bunch of Field Level Infield tickets for Saturday May 21st if you can get them. I will let you know soon on the amount of tickets as I am just finding out who is interested.
  • If any friends from the forum want to come out as well let me know, I am putting this together as something for my birthday weekend :). If we get more interested hopefully we will have time to get a nice group of seats together before they start to fill up.
  • Haven't heard back from you but I would like to get a bunch of Field Level Infield tickets for Saturday May 21st if you can get them. I will let you know soon on the amount of tickets as I am just finding out who is interested.

Can you email me at westside8 at gmail.com please?

Just easier this way since I don't have access to the forum at work and most of the time I deal with this stuff via email at work

Thanks
  • Do you get discounts on the other price levels too?
  • moose wrote: »
    Do you get discounts on the other price levels too?

Nope
  • How much notice you need wes?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    How much notice you need wes?

Preferably a little over a week so tickets can be mailed to you directly. I think anything under a week and you have to pick it up at Will Call on game day, and I've had a couple of mix-ups before (plus you have to deal with the line and the wait)
  • PM recv'd
    nvm
  • Unfortunately I am going to have to suspend this for now - Rogers have been cracking down on re-selling of these tickets, so the sales reps have for now stopped selling these in fear of losing their jobs. So for now I won't be able to help anyone - maybe later in the year when things blow over a bit I can resume.
  • The games not sold out is it? Is anybody still willing to go?

EDIT: I'm an idiot. I thought this was the Canada Day game thread. I assume that day is still good to go?
  • I've got an extra ticket to the Jays game this Saturday if anyone is interested. I set up an event with friends and forum members to see the game but someone was not able to make it so I am looking to fill the seat. The game is @ 1 against the Astros, if you are interested send me a PM.