.25/.50 potlimit holdem

Hello All,I wanted to know if any one knows how the best way to play .25/.50 PLH live game is?I mostly play online NL holdem.What should i change to Crush the PLH game?

Comments

• Well welcome, but don't think you will find any Omaha that small live other than someones home game. Have a look around here and you will find lots of home games (cash and tournaments) posted. As for how to crush it? lol.. lots of practice and experience.
  • Personally I don't find that PLHE plays much different than NLHE except pre-flop. Depending on the house rule, the max initial raise is to either 3.5xBB ($1.75) or 4xBB ($2; assumes that SB has "completed"), and the max 3-bet is to 12xBB ($6) or 14xBB ($7). Unless there's a bet and raise, or raise and re-raise, before the action gets to you, you're always getting explicit pot odds of (at least) 2:1. Meanwhile, your implied odds might be slightly reduced because if effective stacks are deep, you can't guarantee you can get all the money in on the turn or river (without being raised and/or re-raised). Still, unless you over-bet the pot on a regular basis in NLHE (which I don't), you probably won't notice much of a difference.
  • thanks alot,it is a home game just wanted to know peoples take on the pot limit game..since i have not played in a long time,also how long does it take to join your poker club on pokerstars?