UTG: $107.70
UTG+1: $62.30
UTG+2: $61.99
Yoda (MP1): $61.90
MP2: $22.10
CO: $87.14
BTN: $59.51
SB: $40.95

Pre-Flop: 9:spade: 9club.gif dealt to Yoda (MP1)
UTG calls $0.25, 2 folds, Yoda raises to $1.27, MP2 folds, CO calls $1.27, 3 folds, UTG calls $1.02

Flop: ($4.61) T:spade: 4club.gif 8:heart: (3 Players)
UTG checks, Yoda bets $2.25, CO calls $2.25, UTG folds

Turn: ($9.11) T:spade: 4club.gif 8:heart:/b] 6[img]http://www.leggopoker.com/hh/images/club.gif[/img] [b (2 Players)
Yoda checks, CO bets $4, Yoda calls $4

River: ($17.11) T:spade: 4club.gif 8:heart: 6club.gif/b] 9[img]http://www.leggopoker.com/hh/images/diamond.gif[/img] [b (2 Players)
Yoda

Comments

• wow that sucks... Just curious, Why are we betting the flop with 2 players on flop?

I play 5nl so im sure the players at 25nl are a lot more advanced.
  • Why are we betting the flop with 2 players on flop?

always bet the flop!
  • wow that sucks... Just curious, Why are we betting the flop with 2 players on flop?

Do this in reverse. Try to think of reasons why you shouldnt bet the flop.
  • prob lead for $14ish
  • oh okay... I keep thinking about this, but it's hard to think about without any information on the two players. I'm def. going to get a hud now for 5nl. Can OP give us more info on the other 2 players?
  • darbday wrote: »
    always bet the flop!

I wish that was possible at 5nl. Does this work at 25nl or are you just being sarcastic?
  • I wish that was possible at 5nl. Does this work at 25nl or are you just being sarcastic?

every time you continuation bet with the best hand and everyone folds, instead of letting out a sigh, consider continuation betting with air next time...
  • What's the thought process on the turn? The only hand i see opponent continuing with is J9 or 10's. J9 doesn't seem that likely since you have 2 9's so more likely a pair of tens. Is that why you are checking on turn? and Why are you calling his turn bet?

I feel like im in this position a lot and i hate to say it but im usually giving up here. :(
  • What's the thought process on the turn? The only hand i see opponent continuing with is J9 or 10's. J9 doesn't seem that likely since you have 2 9's so more likely a pair of tens. Is that why you are checking on turn? and Why are you calling his turn bet?

I feel like im in this position a lot and i hate to say it but im usually giving up here. :(

its prob a good idea you give, for me im continuation betting so much that when i get a call its could be anything. check the turn and he bluffs alot because of this...

but this hand was discussed in another thread i think...not sure what this thread is....

i will sometimes bluff the river here to whatever it is
  • The HH on this hand is tilting lol

As played, im donking about $12.75ish here and calling off the rest

*Edit* Misread the board. Check calling most times
  • BrianS wrote: »
    The HH on this hand is tilting lol

As played, im donking about $12.75ish here and calling off the rest

*Edit* Misread the board. Check calling most times

ya i can give the result cause this is in another thread, i did exactly that and villain showed 77
  • No reads? I'm not sure about your turn play, and I like value betting the river a lot smaller. You should try paying attention to your opponents while they are playing. Why are you even sitting at the table? Where are the soft spots? What do you put villian on when you check call the turn?