I Lol'd

Comments

• Milo wrote: »
    I gotta say, Mole, you take schadenfreude to a whole new level . . . it's very disturbing, in a totally hilarious sort of way.

In case wondering, is real word. One of about five I know in German.
  • So true, but one team was in first place in November spouting off about how great this year was going to be. The other was the Habs.

I have a certain standing bet on if the Leafs make it to the finals. "Unfortunately", I wasn't even worried at the start of the season. Ya gotta at least see how things stand during the all-star game.
  • I made a small fortune this season on the Leafs. It was easy to bet against them when they were running hot last fall.

Too bad I didn't foresee the Habs current predicament. I could have retired!!
  • I can't recall if I saw this on here somewhere or just surfing the other day:

Bulgarian club stop paying players until they play better | Mail Online
  • Hobbes wrote: »

philli-1.jpg

OMG I missed this. #likebutton
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    563924_337791309604069_122697557780113_837174_24876438_n.jpg

Must be at a Popeye's, KFC or White Castle.

What? You were all thinking it!
  • Where's Chief O'Brien?

Transporter%20Room.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1333598612400
  • the-hunger-games-in-france.jpg

If you get this joke, we should compare movie lists.

Mark
  • i get the joke, but meh

philli-1.jpg

ah, so no garphs? why did they lock him out?
  • I bet I win:

Untitled-38.png
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    ah, so no garphs? why did they lock him out?

At one point he had locked his stats. They are unlocked now so this has become as irrelevant as yo mama. :D
    At one point he had locked his stats. They are unlocked now so this has become as irrelevant as yo mama. :D

I see graphs! Must be Jesus giving me a present on this holy day of rabbits laying coloured eggs.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    I made a small fortune this season on the Leafs. It was easy to bet against them when they were running hot last fall.

Too bad I didn't foresee the Habs current predicament. I could have retired!!

A small fortune is good I think I have netted over $250 on them, on oct the 23, day after my actual wedding driving to the honeymoon, ha d afriend tell me how great they were and said sure $20, he said $100, i pondered for about 2 mins and signed up for it, they were probably 10 pts ahead of a spot at that point....GO LEAFS GO! DOUGH MORE DOUGH, thats quite how I refer to them.
  • daily-morning-awesomeness-thechive-21.jpg?w=500&h=670

bwahah

Mark
  • Nice one, Mark!
  • heh, if that was real it'd be way over the line, even for me ^^'
  • apparently it is available right now, "on demand".
  • ETA.. .1h44m

Maark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    ETA.. .1h44m

Maark

22 min, get real Internet... :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    22 min, get real Internet... :)

Is that torrents? I've heard that newsgroups are back...

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Is that torrents? I've heard that newsgroups are back...

I didn't know newsgroups ever went away?

Mark

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
  • so basically a depressed fat guy hacuffs a 16 year old schoolgirl to a steering wheel and shoots her point blank, he then corrupts her classmate who ends up following him on a killing spree. Now why wouldn't you sell that as a light to watch comedy
  • Except that he did not corrupt her. she clearly asks if he killed the bitch, and is genuinely excited by it. the movie basically lets the protagonist do all the things that we all talk shit about, without having to worry about the consequences. Then it takes that to an extreme degree.
  • it's still corrupting if she's a minor. Most kids have destructive or sadistic fantasies without getting their lives ruined ^^'
  • You are too young to act that old . . .