wsop announces dates for 2011 wsop

2»

Comments

• Venetian has the best room to play at, probably in the world.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    I have won a WSOP $1500 seat, flight and hotel, :biggrin2: so assuming I can convince my travel-hating wife to go to Las Vegas with our kid after our WPT LA trip, here is my TENTATIVE plan:

- Event #56, last $1500 NLHE, Tuesday, July 5-7.
    - Stay at Circus Circus, which I assume is the most kid-friendly resort.
    - Instead of 24-hour cash game sessions, go to the Grand Canyon, Red Rock Canyon, Adventuredome and other kid-friendly attractions.
    - With any free time left, gambool away her college fund playing the WSOP single-table and Mega satellites on July 5-9. :D

If she does not want to go, TAKE ME!:)

I can be a awesome railer for ya!:D
    - With any free time left, gambool away her college fund playing the WSOP single-table and Mega satellites on July 5-9. :D

Best part of the plan.

Where did you win your seat?
    I have won a WSOP $1500 seat, flight and hotel, :biggrin2: so assuming I can convince my travel-hating wife to go to Las Vegas with our kid after our WPT LA trip, here is my TENTATIVE plan:

- Event #56, last $1500 NLHE, Tuesday, July 5-7.
    - Stay at Circus Circus, which I assume is the most kid-friendly resort.
    - Instead of 24-hour cash game sessions, go to the Grand Canyon, Red Rock Canyon, Adventuredome and other kid-friendly attractions.

:wav: