New Poker Site!

There is a great new poker site for Toronto Poker Players, or players from anywhere really. The site contains articles and guides, forums, buy/sell, links, and much more. Registration is free just as it is on this site. Come check us out and say hi.

http://www.toronto-poker.com

Comments

• i just checked it out. its a bunch a teenagers who use the word ill too much And i quote

"Yea, it's an ill movie fo sho. Everything about it is ill. Best scene is with the clip from the 88 series of poker with Chan. Flops the nut straight on Eric Seidel who has 2 pair (q-. The way he flips over his cards and pushes his chips in after Seidel goes all in. SO ILL!!"

Also they say tdot alot which is so annoying. I remember back in highschool when i went away for spring break we met all these guys from totoronto who kept saying tdot. That is annoying. I come to this forum mainly because there is a friendly atmosphere, educated responses to questions and a real sense its a poker forum. Toronto poker struckme a s a kiddy land for teens who have seen two episodes of last years WPT and rounders and think pokers really ILL.

P.s thats actually a quote from there boards, and no disrespect to anyone from Toronto i just cant stand that.
  • i thought tdot poker was straight ill
    quite frontin homie.
  • Quit steppin homies.... stupid site they had only one cool thing which i posted about in the off topic lounge which was a place to post videos or pics of poker play. i thought that would be an interesting thin to have
  • holla back
  • Not enough news/ ad's/ promotions that would be worthy of my time. I prefer this site.
  • Yo, Check yourself before you wreck yourself. Fo shizzle my nizzle!
  • twosnaces wrote:
    Yo, Check yourself before you wreck yourself. Fo shizzle my nizzle!

Wurd!
  • booyakasha!
  • this site lists poker sites that offer no deposit bonuses

go to

www.pokerpromos.bravehost.com