FS: 46" round table with SSC & Ped

As the title says, 6 seater 46" round table for sale. black SSC, 1/4" foam under ssc, 1" HD foam for the rail, 5" rail. Very nice pedestal for this table. The top comes apart as well. PM, email at tonychanman@hotmail.com or phone, 778-990-8669

IMG_8132.jpg
IMG_8131.jpg
IMG_8148.jpg
IMG_8144.jpg
IMG_8147.jpg

Comments

• Nice looking table!
  • just noticed i never put a price. $299
  • Does it come with the chairs? ;)

How about drink holders? Got 'em put underneath yet?
  • JtotheLew wrote: »
    Nice looking table!

Indeed! Out in B.C. aren't you Tony?
  • doesn't come with the chairs unfortunately, my girl would kill me if i threw those into the deal :P no cupholders, but I can add some swivel out cupholders underneath.

i am in BC, Coquitlam to be exact.

• i am in BC, Coquitlam to be exact.

move to Southern Ontario. That's an order!
  • giveme with a nice big woodshop and i'll pack my bags.
  • still available
  • I presume 46" is OD. What is diameter of the playing surface? Or...how wide is the rail?
  • indeed, 5" rail so the ID is 36"
  • Did you ever find out about custom dyes/logos for the cloth?
  • i wasn't able to find anything local, but I do have a few contacts who can get custom cloths done for me. it's a little pricey though
  • I am gonna be trying some vinyl heat transfers on some speed cloth and see what happens. I have done them on standard felt...but want to see the reaction of the speed cloth at 300 degrees...
  • how's the durability of something like that? i would think it would start to fade pretty fast..
  • Awhile back I did some of those cheapo iron on transfers on a few of our fold up toppers...and well, they seem to be holding up better than the toppers..lol. Granted, they were one color (black). I was rather impressed with that actually, given what they were...

But I think the actual vinyl heat transfer material will hold up and stay sharp for much longer than the tables will...as long as the speed cloth doesn't shrink or anything due to heat...still gotta try it out one of these days.
  • i'll have to give this a try, i'll probably do it on some scrap ssc i have laying around. i'd love to get something custom going on my cloths.
  • I will let you know how speed cloth holds up to heat presses soon...I am just researching a few different ones and going to buy one this week.
  • awesome, thanks!
  • Just a heads up Tony....I can heat press vinyl onto the speed cloth for custom logos. It takes very well with no distortion.

I will send you, and post, some examples as soon as the rest of my colors come in for vinyl.
  • awesome, eager to see them. i'm just waiting on a plywood supplier to get back to me about some pricing, i'm trying to get a better deal on plywood by buying larger quantities to get the cost down for your potential order.
  • I build tables as well, For logo's go with Dye sub. It is by far the best way of doing it, however there is also a dye paint which works pretty well, however you need to make sure your masking is clean for that process and waves or bumps will show up. As for not finding anything local, I believe there is a place called valley printing, in vancouver they may be able to help you out.
  • It is a very nice table, but being able to only seat 6 for poker(and that looks tight) is a drawback for most hosts.

Could you post a pick with 6-8 stacks of chips and cards so we can get the size of the table in context?

Yes, I am interested.

Thanks
  • sure, I can post some pics. i'm not sure if you're aware, but i'm in vancouver, shipping could be killer
  • sure, I can post some pics. i'm not sure if you're aware, but i'm in vancouver, shipping could be killer

Yeah, my bad. I thought you were the table builder from Manitoba. I see that is JMCustomtables.
  • Check out my website for pics email me for info.. Sorry Tony
  • no worries, honest mistake. yeah, to ship the table to winnipeg would cost about $87.
  • bump, this table still available, i'm located in the vancouver area