Chip Talk Table Toppers

This is it. When they're gone, they're gone. 12 left.

Poker Table Topper - Blue Neoprene Rubber Back Felt Top - eBay (item 150496831401 end time Sep-28-10 15:07:39 PDT)

Chiptalk members will get $5 discount if you pm nanabanana

Comments

• In. Please add it to my bill :D
  • $20 - $5 discount GOOD!

$30 S&H? Bad :(

Mark
  • Are you getting any moose or anyone? We can split shipping if anyone is interested....I can pay of you are going to the Oct 23 tourney!
    Thanks,
    Tim
  • CompleXEH wrote: »
    Are you getting any moose or anyone? We can split shipping if anyone is interested....I can pay of you are going to the Oct 23 tourney!
    Thanks,
    Tim

If there's a deal on the shipping, I'd buy one then.... I think up to $30 total is reasonable.

Mark
  • moose wrote: »
    This is it. When they're gone, they're gone. 12 left.

Poker Table Topper - Blue Neoprene Rubber Back Felt Top - eBay (item 150496831401 end time Sep-28-10 15:07:39 PDT)

Chiptalk members will get $5 discount if you pm nanabanana

Moose or whom ever is putting the order together,

I will take one of these and pick it up at the tournament

Prophet22
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    If there's a deal on the shipping, I'd buy one then.... I think up to $30 total is reasonable.

I will take one also if it is under $30 total.
  • I think it said 6lbs, shipped in a tube USPS. $30???
  • There are 2 left. Better jump on it if you want 'em.
  • I almost want one but I want to buy a real table soon as well, this would basically be a backup for nights when I get 20 guys..has anyone played on one of these or soemthing similar..how did you like it?
  • JtotheLew wrote: »
    I almost want one but I want to buy a real table soon as well, this would basically be a backup for nights when I get 20 guys..has anyone played on one of these or soemthing similar..how did you like it?

Obviously it's not as good as a real table, but it works well for any table without a cloth surface.
  • I caved and ordered myself a table with black ssc and stainless steel cupholders.. I'm spoiling myself in the last week have ordered a table, pharaoh chip set, and some copags.

Now I just need a nice case for my chips and I'm set.
  • Sold out. Hope you got one.
  • moose wrote: »
    Sold out. Hope you got one.

Rob,

Did you place an order? Do I owe you? Let me know and we can settle at the tournament.

Brent
  • I didn't order any. I have 3 already.