One Billionth Hand

Congratulations to Our One Billionth Hand Celebration Winners!

Our week long 1 billionth hand celebration was capped off Saturday, December 25 at approximately 9:30PM ET with the dealing of our monumental 1 billionth hand. Throughout the week our 29 milestone hands gave hundreds of PokerStars' players the opportunity to win cash prizes and free tournament entries. It all lead up to last night's 1 billionth hand where every player at the table received $5,000 and the lucky main pot winner "r3vbr" took home $50,000 in cold hard cash. We would like to extend a heartfelt "thank you" to all our incredible players for making our first billion hands possible. We hope you enjoyed the celebration and we look forward to bringing you the world's best online poker experience for another billion hands and beyond!

so anybody knows this fella? "r3vbr"

Comments

• I totally recognized his name when I saw it, not sure where he is from though nor do I know who he is. Lucky guy they say....

stp
  • very lucky ...a very nice chunk of change :biggrin:

when is the next BIG promo from STARS? :tongue:
  • I watched the final hand...

1 guy was sitting out PF and got nothing.. No 5k for him...

3 others folded PF .. biggest stake at the table was around 14$.. Thats 50000:14 odds to go all in hehehe pretty sure I call there :o)

anyways final hand was a 75o hit 2 pair to beat 33 the only other hand shown...

50k would have been sweet!
  • The username looks familiar. I think I was playing at a table with that guy last week. I wonder if he'll still be playing $.50/$1, and $1/$2 after this.

It'd really suck, if he had to earn it with the FPP's like you do a deposit bonus... :wink: