Live video stream of the WSOP TOC.

Live video stream of the WSOP TOC. Apparently being picked up from a US WSOP source which is not supposed to be available in Canada. Don't know how long it will last...

WSOP TOC on USTREAM: 2010 WSOP Tournament of Champions. Other Sports

Comments

• down already?
  • The TOC only played 4 levels today. They start again tomorrow at noon pst.

You might have been a little late. Although I was not around a computer to be able to check it out
  • yup, was watching this, a lil laggy but at least it was coverage.
  • It finished for the day about 30 min after I posted, hopefully it will continue tomorrow.
  • Next LIVE Broadcast: 3PM EST 6/28
  • Next LIVE Broadcast: 5:30PM EST THURSDAY 7/1
  • Running right now... Actually this is Event #52: No-Limit Hold’em / Six Handed, approx 44 left...

Vanessa Rousso, Freddy Deeb, Justin Bonomo, John Duthie, etc

Ivey now out, but Negreanu leading..
  • compuease wrote: »
    Running right now... Actually this is Event #52: No-Limit Hold’em / Six Handed, approx 44 left...

Vanessa Rousso, Freddy Deeb, Justin Bonomo, John Duthie, etc

Ivey now out, but Negreanu leading..

:(

This is a important event for me, gogogogogo my picks!!!
  • I am cranky tonight!:mad:;)

Phil Ivey was all in again, but this time there was much more excitement to the hand than just a chop. He was once again pitted against Bryn Kenney. Ivey held two kings -- kh.gifkc.gif -- and Kenney the da.gifkd.gif.
    The flop ran out 8h.gif5h.gif4d.gif and Ivey stayed in front. The turn was the 5d.gif and kept Ivey in front. The dealer burned and dealt the river and it came the ah.gif. The way the dealer's arm was positioned in location to where Ivey was in the six seat, Ivey couldn't see the card and didn't know what had come on the river. After the dealer finally moved his arm, Ivey saw the bad news.
    "Brutal, I can't see," said Ivey before he got up from his seat and made his way to the exit. Kenney increased to 610,000 in chips.
  • New feature table, DN, Hoyt Corkins, etc
  • Just found an even better stream, select the poker channel...

ATDHE.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV
  • schweeet...time to get some ice cream.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Just found an even better stream, select the poker channel...

ATDHE.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV

Great feed. Jerk. Didn't get near enough sleep having to watch that table down to the nitty gritty..
  • this on now? what event?
  • Final table of the 6-handed today. Not sure what time though...

napt final table right now..HU
  • Anyone have any fresh links to live coverage?